Information related to where and how to complain about ration dealer
Ration is provided by the Government of India to the economically weak and poor families living in the country through Kotdar i.e. ration dealer at low prices. But the reduction in giving ration by the ration dealer or giving less ration according to the number of units recorded in the ration card, we often get to know about such incidents through newspapers. Even the government ration is sold by the kotdars in private shops and the general public has to make rounds for many days for ration. Such problems are most commonly seen in rural areas. The main reason for this is that in rural areas there is neither any listener nor any speaker.
If you also have any kind of problem related to the ration dealer, then you can file an online complaint against the Kotdar sitting at home. Even what was your reaction to the complaint made by you? This information can also be done online. Where and how to complain about ration dealer? Along with giving you the information related to this Here Kotadar complaint helpline number, how to remove It is also being told
how to check your ration card online
Main reasons for complaining about ration dealer or kotedar (Ration Dealer or Kotedar Complaining Main Reasons)
Here you have to make a complaint against the Kotdar i.e. the ration dealer, the main action is as follows-
- If the ration is not given by the Kotedar on time.
- If the government ration shop does not open on time.
- On unfair treatment by the ration dealer.
- Reduction in ration by Kotdar i.e. on giving less ration.
- Selling government ration to private shopkeepers or doing black marketing.
Where and how to complain about ration dealer (Where and How to Complain About Ration Dealer)
When ration is not given by a Kotdar to the eligible citizens according to the government rules, then in such a situation you can complain to the Kotdar through both written and online means. In fact, the government provides ration to the poor and economically weak people of the country at cheap prices through ration cards. In such a situation, if the government rules are not followed by the ration dealer or Kotdar or there is arbitrariness in giving ration by him. So in such a situation you can complain to the kotedar.
Where to make written complaint against ration dealer (Where to Make Written Complaint Against Ration Dealer)
If you are troubled by the arbitrariness of the Kotdar, then you can complain in writing for this. To complain against the ration dealer, you can go to the office of the District Supply Officer and you can convey your point to them through the complaint letter. On the basis of the complaint letter given by you, the matter will be investigated. If the complaint made by you is found to be completely correct, then legal action will be taken against the Kotdar. However this process may take more time.
If no action is taken by the District Supply Officer on the basis of the complaint letter given by you, then you can complain to the SDM. After this, he will get this matter investigated, if the matter is found to be true in the investigation, then action will be taken against the ration dealer.
how to get new ration card
How to complain online about Kotadar or ration dealer (Kotadar or Ration Dealer Complaint Online)
If you belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh i.e. you are a resident of UP and you want to make online complaint of your Kotadar or ration dealer. So you follow the steps given by us-
- First of all visit the official website of Food and Supplies Department will have to go if you want this Link By clicking on you can reach the direct website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you, here you will get many options. Out of these, you have to click on the option of ‘Submit Online Complaint’.
- Now a new page of Food and Supplies Department will open in front of you, here you have to click on the option of Register Complaint.
- In the next step, now a form will open in front of you, you will have to enter all the details asked in the form such as the name of the complainant, permanent address, mobile number, name of your district etc.
- Now you can write your point of view in maximum 200 words in the column of the subject of the complaint and in maximum 1500 words in the details related to the complaint.
- After writing the details related to the complaint, click on the option to enter the captcha code given in the form after filling it in the box.
- Now the message of Complaint Registered Successfully will be received on your register number. Along with this, you will also get a complaint number, with the help of which you can check the status of your complaint.
Kotedar Grievance Helpline Number (Kotedar Grievance Helpline Number)
You can complain about the quota or ration card dealer from the helpline number issued by the Food and Supplies Department. To help the citizens, 18001800150 and 1967 helpline numbers have been issued under the Public Distribution System on behalf of the Food and Supplies Department. You can make your complaint by calling on the help of the numbers given here. The most important thing is that you will not be charged any kind of call on these numbers.
|state name||toll free number||NFSA Link|
|Andhra Pradesh||1967, 1800-425-2977||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/AP|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1967, 1800-343-3197||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/AN|
|A state in Eastern India||1800-3456-194||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/BR|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||1967, 1800-233-4004||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/DN|
|Daman and Diu||1967||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/DD|
|Himachal Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-8026||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/HP|
|Jammu and Kashmir||1967, 1800-180-7011 (Kashmir), 1800-180-7106 (Jammu)||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/JK|
|Jharkhand||1967, 1800-345-6598, 1800-212-5512||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/JH|
|Madhya Pradesh||1967, 181||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/MP|
|Mizoram||1967, 1860-222-222-789, 1800-345-3891||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/MZ|
|Orissa||1967, 1800-345-6724, 1800-345-6760||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/OR|
|Tamil Nadu||1967, 1800-425-5901||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/TN|
|Uttar Pradesh||1967, 1800-180-0150||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/UP|
|West Bengal||1967, 1800-345-5505||https://nfsa.gov.in/State/WB|
How to link mobile number in ration card?