** My dear friends ** Today we will tell you about the Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme (Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme). The Government of Uttarakhand has started the Budhapa Samman Bhatta Yojana to provide pension to senior citizens. Under this old age pension scheme 2022, all the people who are above 60 years of age will get 1500 rupees as monthly pension. Old people of Uttarakhand residence can now fill old age pension scheme online registration, application form. Also, you can see the process of filling the old age pension scheme registration / application form online on the social welfare department portal of Uttarakhand ssp.uk.gov.in or socialwelfare.uk.gov.in. So let’s first look carefully at all the documents related to this old age pension scheme and know how and where to fill the form.
There are two types of old age pension in Uttarakhand:- First is Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme (IGNOAPS) under which people above 60 years of age get 1500 rupees as old age pension. The second is the Uttarakhand Vriddha (Old Age) Pension Scheme which is implemented by the state government. Those who do not come under the first IGNOAPS and their age is above 60 years, the state government of Uttarakhand gives them Rs 1,500 per month under the scheme.
Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 Online Application / Registration Form (Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme Apply Online)
This scheme is an old age pension scheme of the Government of Uttarakhand, under which senior citizens of the age group of 60 years and above are given Rs 1,500 Old Age Samman Allowance. It is very important to fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria to apply for this Old Age Pension Scheme. Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme Allowance Rate is 1500 per month. Let us see what to do to fill the Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme online application / registration form.
Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 Online Registration / Application Form
All the candidates who want to apply for old age pension can fill the application form. To fill the Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 registration / application form online, candidates can follow the steps given below:-
- Firstly the official website of Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department https://socialwelfare.uk.gov.in/ Go to
- on this homepage”application“Written inside section”Application form for various pension and grant schemeslink or direct this link Click on it, a page like this will appear:-
- on this page”old age pensionOn clicking on the link, Uttarakhand Vriddha Pension Yojana Online Registration / Application Form will open:-
- All the information will have to be filled by downloading the registration / application form of this Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme.
All the applicants will have to attach the required documents along with the filled form of Uttarakhand Bridha Pension Yojana and submit it to the concerned officer.
About Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme
Under social security, Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme has been implemented to support destitute old people for their maintenance. Under this old age pension scheme, there is a plan to provide pension to destitute old people above 60 years of age under the following standards / conditions.
Rules for getting Uttarakhand old age pension
First of all people have to fulfill the following eligibility to get Uttarakhand old age pension:-
• The age of the beneficiary should be 60 years or more.
• Beneficiary should be from BPL or APL family. If the beneficiary belongs to BPL family then His monthly income should be up to Rs.4000/- (Rs.48000 in a year).
• All the candidates who are above 60 years of age living below the poverty line will be eligible in the National Old Age Pension Scheme.
• The full amount of pension is given by the state government to the old people of 60 years or more who are not members of the BPL selected family.
Only those who fulfill all these eligibility can get pension by filling old age pension scheme online registration / application form.
Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme
Uttarakhand Under the old age pension scheme, there is a provision to give a pension of Rs 1500 per month to the pensioner. Under old age pension, BPL beneficiaries from 60 years to 79 years will get Rs 200 per month by the central government and Rs 1300 monthly pension by the state government (total Rs 1500 pension) is given. Similarly, BPL beneficiaries above 80 years of age are given a total pension of Rs 1500 (Rs 500/- per month by the Central Government and Rs 1000 per month by the State Government).
List of documents required for Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme
List of documents required for Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Scheme:-
1) Age Certificate (Any one) : To verify that the applicant is at least above 60 years of age, any one of the following documents will be accepted:-
- Birth certificate
- 5th class, 8th class or 10th class school certificate along with school leaving certificate issued by head teacher of primary school, head master of middle/high school. Along with this a copy of the school record has to be attached on the basis of which the certificate has been issued and this copy should be attested by the head master / head teacher or teacher.
- License issued before 16 June 2016
- Passport issued before 16 June 2016
- PAN card issued before 2005
- Voter card issued before 2005
- Name of the applicant in the voter list showing the photograph before 2005.
- Certificate of elder child – if above 40 years.
Note:- If any of the above documents are not available with the applicant, then in this stage the applicant should go to the DSWO (District Social Welfare Officer) office and write a letter to the District Social Welfare Officer, so that the District Social Welfare Officer can assess the age of the applicant. To be able to hand over the case to a team of two doctors constituted at the Civil Hospital of the district.
2) Residential (Residence) Proof: To verify that the applicant is a resident of Uttarakhand for at least the last 15 years, any one of the following documents will be accepted:-
- Ration card
- voter card
- Name of the applicant in the voter list
- pan card
- driving license
- Electricity / Water Bill
- house or land papers
- LIC policy copy
- Registered Rent Agreement
- Jharkhand Permanent Resident Certificate
3) Aadhar Card
4) Other Documents : Photocopy of passbook along with details of the applicant’s savings bank account
how much will the fee cost Government Fixed Charge is Rs.0, Service Charge is Rs.10, Atal Seva Kendra Service Charge is Rs.30. After applying, it will take a maximum of 60 days to become old age pension.
Know old age pension amount – Social Welfare Department Uttarakhand
Social Security Portal to know Uttarakhand pension amount ssp.uk.gov.in Go to on the homepage”Know Pension Amount” link or direct this link – https://ssp.uk.gov.in/Pension_Amount_Details.aspx open the
Uttarakhand Old Age Pension Status / Full Details
To know the Uttarakhand old age pension status, visit the social security portal.
- To see old age pension current status click on the homepage.Pension / Grant Status“visiting the link”Present Status of Pension” Click the link.
- To see the complete details of old age pension click on the homepage “Pension / Grant Status“visiting the link”Full details of pension“Open the link.