Uttar Pradesh government is going to launch a new UP Parivar Kalyan Card for its citizens. This UP Family ID card will comprise of a 12 digit number just like there are 12 numbers in Aadhar card. The new initiative of UP Family Card will help the state govt. to map all families and to provide them with benefits of government schemes.
It is likely that ration card data will be used as base for Parivar Kalyan Card. Uttar Pradesh Family ID will be on the similar lines of Haryana’s Parivar Pehchan Patra and Karnataka’s Kutumba Card. In this article, we will tell you about UP Parivar Kalyan Card apply online process and other aspects regarding UP Family ID card.
After the official launch of UP Family Card, govt. will integrate its government schemes and services with Parivar Kalyan Card to benefit citizens.
Salient Features of UP Parivar Kalyan Card
- CM Yogi Adityanath led UP state govt. is working to launch a family identity card or Parivar Kalyan Card to map each family in the state.
- UP Family ID Card will be a new 12 digit card which would be allotted to each family in Uttar Pradesh.
- UP Parivar Kalyan Card will help the state government to map all the families and provide the benefits of several government schemes to a family.
- Chief minister Yogi Adityanath viewed a presentation to get a broader perspective regarding UP Family Identity Card.
- Parivar Kalyan Card presentation advocates making the UP ration card data as the base for family ID card in Uttar Pradesh.
- If govt. use ration cards as the base, 60% of the families will be mapped under UP Family ID card in just a few days.
UP Family ID Card Pilot Project
- A pilot project was carried out in Prayagraj to create Parivar Kalyan Card using the ration card data. Here the state government tried to map the beneficiaries within a family.
- UP Family ID card will also provide data of families who are not getting any benefits from the state government schemes.
- UP Parivar Kalyan card would be helpful in curbing fake cards and repetition of services for one family.
- The Uttar Pradesh Family Card could also bring families under the net of government benefits.
Objectives of UP Family Card
The aim of UP Family ID card is to integrate all the other government services through this and to make the process of getting benefits simpler.In 2022, the BJP in its manifesto had promised to give one employment source to each family. Now with the UP Parivar Kalyan card, the state government will be able to identify families who need an employment source.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Parivar Kalyan Card
- If one member of the family has got a caste certificate, next time other members can simply apply and get it rather through UP Family ID Card than producing all the documents.
- The state government will also consult its legal and justice department to check whether a law is needed to implement the UP Parivar Pehchan Patra Scheme.
- Officials from the UP government would also talk to officials from Haryana and Karnataka to see their model of family cards.
UP Family ID Card Based on Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) in Haryana
- In the year 2020, Haryana govt. had launched Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) Card and Karnataka had launched Kutumba Card as their Family ID Cards.
- UP Parivar Kalyan Card is likely to be based on ration card data just like Haryana family ID card.
- The Uttar Pradesh Family ID Card is likely to find a mention in the upcoming budget of UP which is to be presented on 26 May 2022.
UP Parivar Kalyan Card Apply Online Process
The UP Parivar Kalyan Card apply online process has not been started yet. It is expected to start only after the official launch of UP Family ID Card initiative by CM Yogi Adityanath. The UP Parivar Kalyan Card online application form may then be invited at the official website of UP govt. or a new dedicated portal.
Whenever the UP Family ID card registration process begins, we will update it here.