Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 His inspiring personality was well known in both India and America during the last decade of the nineteenth century and the first decade of the twentieth century. unknown monks of india Swami Vivekananda He suddenly gained prominence at the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893, in which he represented Hinduism. Other than this, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 , whom Vikas Bhavan Scholarship also known as, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust Body The Government of West Bengal with the help of a merit-cum-means based scholarship for meritorious and economically backward students. This article scholarship 2022 West Bengal Describes detailed information about
Information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship All the information you need to know like Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 eligibility for application, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Important Dates (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Last Date), Application Process, Required Documents, Awards & Benefits, Selection Process, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Renewal, New & Renewal svmcm and contact details Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration Form for Helpline No. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application or Registration for 2022 Swami Vivekananda Scholarship started on the official website of
What is Swami Vivekananda Scholarship,
Swami Vivekananda is a famous and popular scholarship. Swami Vivekananda condemned social evil and declared the essential unity of all religions. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in (v3.0) is a merit-cum-means based scholarship for the meritorious and economically backward students of West Bengal. This WB Scholarship Applicable only for minority community students of West Bengal, while distributed keeping in view the applicant’s educational qualification and financial need. This is one of the most popular merit-cum-means based scholarships for West Bengal students that covers your studies from class 11 onwards. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship for New and Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal registration form, apply online eligibility criteria andSwami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount, Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status 2022-2023 ,
Read also:– Agnipath Yojana 2022 What is Agneepath Scheme, Benefits, Eligibility, Application
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount 2022:
The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship provides financial assistance of up to Rs 800 per month depending on the course or level of study.
Application Dates for Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022:
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Last Date Renewal has not been announced yet.
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Last Date is not yet announced for Fresh (tentative)
- For new applicants (fresh and renewal) starts 1 6 November 2021.
WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust with the help of West Bengal Government has given this golden opportunity to the needy students. But they have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. So that they can take advantage of this scheme for their studies.
- Applicant must be a resident of West Bengal.
- For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Class 11 or Higher Secondary level of study, candidate must have passed Secondary Examination or equivalent examination with 75% marks.
- For postgraduate level, at least 53% in graduation (for general education), 55% (for general education)
in case of Engineering).
- For Diploma (Polytechnic Level), the applicant must
Must have passed secondary examination or equivalent with 75% marks for first year diploma course. Applicants for a 2-Year Diploma in Modern Office Practice and Management, Pharmacy, 3-D Animation and Graphics
Must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent with 75% marks.
- For Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component), students need to have a valid
Approved K-2 ID must be obtained, students can apply for Arts, Science and
Must be pursuing PG course in commerce, students must have passed graduation with 45% marks.
- An income certificate is very important for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. The annual family income of the student should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
Also Read :- ESIC Payment Online 2022 esic.in e-Challan Payment, Login & Print Receipt
SVMCM Scholarship Application Process
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Application for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Official Website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Accepted through, thus linked here. Depending on the category the applicants are willing to apply, the same can be done by clicking on their respective link on the official website homepage.
- Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Before Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Last date to register for Vivekananda Scholarship apply 2021 visit official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Is, , Registration” link Click on , and follow the instructions.
- Login to your account- after successfully registering, ” Applicant login” You can log in to your account through your registered ID and password.
- Filling the required details- After login to your account, you can access the application form
, Fill all the required details correctly.
- In case of uploading of supporting documents – all required supporting documents should be
Upload in the specified format and size.
- Final Submission- You have to upload the Institute Verification Form attested by the Head of the Institute
and then finally have to submit the online application form.
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Documents Required:
when you Swami Vivekananda Scholarship svmcm.wbhed.gov.in If you are applying for, you need to upload some mandatory documents to support your application form.
without which your application
may be rejected. These documents include-
- Admit card of Secondary or equivalent examination.
- Front and rear marksheet passed in the previous exam.
- Recent passport size photograph (size 10-15 kb).
- Aadhar Card / Ration Card / Voter ID Card.
- Income certificate (specified format).
- domicile certificate.
- The first page of your bank passbook.
- Institution Verification Form (specified format) attested by the Head of the Institution.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 (svmcm) selection process for,
SVMCM is a merit-cum-means based scholarship, both your academic merit and financial need are taken into consideration for the selection process. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the marks definitely obtained in the qualifying examination and income criteria.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form PDF Link click here
Also Read :- Kamgarsetu mp gov in | kamgar setu mp gramin kamgar setu yojana 2022 portal online registration
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount – 22 Awards, Benefits:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship –22 svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Amount of prize under Can vary from INR 1,000 per month to INR 5,000 per month, depending on which course or course of study you are currently studying. Get detailed information below-
1) Directorate of School Education (DSE):
Higher Secondary students after Secondary 2022 or For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
INR 1,000 per month.
2) Directorate of Madrasa Education (DME):
- High Madrasah – INR 1,000 per month.
3) Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI):
- for graduate students
- in Arts – INR 1,00 per month.
- If Graduate in Commerce – INR 1,000 per month.
- Bachelor of Science – INR 1,500 per month.
- Graduation in other professional courses (UGC approved) – Rs 1,500 per month.
- For Post Graduate students in Arts – INR 2,000 per month.
- Post Graduate in Commerce – INR 2,000 per month.
- If Post Graduate in Science – INR 2,500 per month.
- Post Graduate in other professional courses (UGC approved) – Rs.2,500 per month.
4) Technical education in college or university:
- Bachelor in Engineering, Post Graduate in Engineering – INR 5,000 per month.
5) Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T):
- Graduation (Polytechnic) – INR 1,500 per month.
6) Directorate of Medical Education:
- Graduation in Medical Stream- INR 5,000 per month.
- Diploma Course – INR 1,500 per month.
Renewal is subject to your recent academic performance. Here is how you can renew Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021-22.
- You should pass/clear all semester exams in the first attempt.
- You must have secured minimum 60% marks at promotional level during your transition from Higher Secondary to UG and Diploma.
- To obtain renewal at the postgraduate level, you must
Should have secured minimum 50% marks at promotional level.
- Go to the online portal.
- Click on “Renewal Application Button”.
- Log in using your ID and Password.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload all supporting documents (Marksheet of last semester).
- Submit renewal application.
West Bengal Swami Vivekananda Scholarship-Contact Details:
If Swami Vivekananda Scholarship If you have any questions or doubts about the details, application process, or any other information, please contact us at the address below.
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Support for:
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number- Contact- +1800-102-8014
Directorate of School Education (DSE):
Bikash Bhawan (7th Floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE&T):
Karikari Bhawan, 3rd Floor, Plot: B-7, Action Area: III, New Town, Rajarhat,
Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI):
Bikash Bhawan (9th Floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE):
Bikash Bhawan (10th Floor), Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
Directorate of Medical Education (DME):
Swasthya Bhawan, GN-29, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700091
Central Government Scholarship:
Dear students, why don’t you apply for a huge amount of scholarship offered by the central government and apply online form: Click here.
How to Edit Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form after final submission?
WBHED students after the final submission of their SVMCM Scholarship Application Form edit / correction giving a chance to.
How can I check the status of my Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (SVMCM) scholarship application?
To you How to check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status 2022 Our Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship To check application status, visit the official website of SVMCM Scholarship, and then login with your application number and password. From the dashboard you can check the status of the scholarship application.
When will I get the SVMCM 2022 scholarship amount?
For example, it will take 4 to 5 months to process the complete application, you will get the amount in your bank account. But in this pandemic situation, it may be different.
If I have applied for Kanyashree K3 scholarship, can I apply for SVMCM scholarship?
You cannot apply for both SVMCM and Kanyashree K3 scholarship for the same course. You only have to choose from one scholarship.