SBI E-Mudra LoanState Bank of India is now providing the facility of giving loan amount up to 50 thousand rupees without any document basis. SBI will provide the facility of giving loan amount to all the citizens of the country who are doing small business. Citizens can now apply for 50 thousand loan amount sitting at home under the online system without visiting the bank branch. through the central government SBI E-Mudra Loan Scheme businessmen with the aim of increasing their business e-mudra loan scheme has been started. Citizens can use SBI Mudra Loan to complete a variety of business tasks.
State Bank Of India E-Mudra Loan Scheme
This scheme has been announced by PM Narendra Modi. If young citizens want to start their own business in less capital, then they SBI E-Mudra Loan You can apply for Also, those citizens can also apply who want to take a loan to increase their business. To apply for the loan amount, through the official website of emudra.sbi.co.in, the beneficiary citizens can complete the application process without any problem. The procedure to apply is given below.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Application Eligibility
- Applicant should be a small (micro) entrepreneur.
- The applicant person should be a current/savings account holder of SBI for at least 6 months.
- Maximum loan tenure – 5 years
- Under the scheme, individuals can get a maximum loan amount of up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Availability to avail instant loan amount up to Rs.50,000
- If the person wants to get the loan amount more than 50 thousand then they have to visit the bank branch to complete the formalities.
SBI E-Mudra Loan Documents required for application
- Proof of business (name start date and address)
- The bank account of the applicant person should be linked to the bank account for the loan amount.
- Savings/Current Account Number and Branch Details
- It is necessary for the caste to be minority, ST, SC, OBC and general category.
- The person needs to have GST and Udyog Aadhaar for uploading.
- business registration proof
How to Apply for SBI E Mudra Loan
- To apply under State Bank of India E-Mudra Loan Scheme emudra.sbi.co.in Visit the official website of.
- website home page Proceed For e-mudra Click on Options.
- After reading all the guidelines given in the next page, click on the OK option.
- Select your language in the new page.
- And now by entering your mobile number verify Do it.
- After this, the person has to enter his account number and loan amount details. proceed Click on the option.
- The person has to complete this process within 30 days after receiving the loan amount sanctioned message in the mobile number.
Start online application of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme, apply soon
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
See also :-