Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana website functional at maandhan.in. Now farmers can apply online and make PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Registration 2022 at official portal. PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana (PMKMY) is a central government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of small and marginal farmers.
Central Govt. has set the entry age for PM Kisan Maan-dhan Yojna between 18 to 40 years. All the farmers with cultivable land upto 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned state / UT are eligible. Each of the selected PM Kisan Pension Yojana beneficiary will get assured pension of Rs. 3,000 per month.
This is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme with matching contribution from the Indian government. Till 5 June 2022, the total no. of farmers enrolled are 2270380. All those farmers who had still not applied can fill PM Kisan Pension Yojana online application form to complete their enrollment in PMKMY Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 Features
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maan-Dhan Yojana has been started to provide social security to all landholding Small and Marginal Farmers in the country.
- These farmers have minimal or no savings and also do not have any source of livelihood when they reach old age.
- The scheme aims to help them live a healthy and happy life after they reach their old age.
- Under PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana, a fixed pension of Rs. 3,000/- will be provided to all eligible small and marginal farmers.
- It is a voluntary and contribution based pension scheme.
- Pension will be paid to the farmers from a Pension Fund managed by the Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Farmers will have to contribute an amount between Rs.55 to Rs.200 per month in the Pension Fund till they reach the retirement date ie the age of 60 years.
- The Central Government will also make an equal contribution of the same amount in the pension fund.
- Those farmers who are of the age of 18 years and above and up to 40 years are eligible to join the scheme.
- Spouses of the Small and Marginal farmers are also eligible to join the scheme separately and they will also get separate pension of Rs. 3000/ when they reach the age of 60 years.
- The farmers who have joined the scheme may also leave the scheme later if they do not wish to continue for any reason. Their contributions to the Pension Fund will be returned to them alongwith interest.
- In case of unfortunate death of the farmer before retirement date, the spouse may continue in the scheme by paying the remaining contributions till the remaining age of the deceased farmer.
- In case of death of the farmer before retirement date, if the spouse does not wish to continue, the total contribution made by the farmer along with interest will be paid to the spouse.
- In case of death of the farmer before retirement date, if there is no spouse, then total contribution along with interest will be paid to the nominee.
- If the farmer dies after the retirement date, the spouse will receive 50% of the pension ie Rs.1500 per month as Family Pension.
- If the farmer is a beneficiary of the PM-KISAN Scheme, he/she may allow the contribution to be directly paid from the same bank account in which he / she receives the PM-Kisan benefit.
- The eligible farmers desirous of joining the scheme will visit nearest Common Service Center (CSC) along with their Aadhaar number and bank passbook or account details.
- Later on alternative facility of enrollment through the PM-Kisan State Nodal Officers or by any other means or online enrollment will also be made available.
- Enrollment under the scheme is free of cost and the farmers are not required to make any payment for the purpose at the CSC Centres.
PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana Online Registration Form 2022
Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022:-
- First visit the official website at https://pmkmy.gov.in/ or https://maandhan.in/
- At the homepage, select “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana” section and then click at the “Click Here to Apply Now” link to open the page displayed here.
- Applicants can click at “Self Enrollment using Mobile number and OTP” link to open login pop-up as below:-
- Enter the mobile number and click on proceed. Then enter the captcha and click at “Generate OTP” button to open farmers profile.
- Then click at the “Enrollment” tab in the main menu and click at the “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana” link.
- Then the Subscriber Enrollment Form for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana will open:-
- Here fill in all the details such as aadhaar number, date of birth, mobile no, e-mail ID, state, district, sub-district, village, pincode, farmer category, bank account details and consent form. Upon filling all these details and clicking at the “Submit” button, the PMKMY online application form filling process would be completed.