Download Indian Railway Budget 2022-23 in PDF format for free from the official website @indianrailways.gov.in or directly download it by using the given below link.
railway budget 2022 pdf Now available to download in Hindi/English languages. As you might know that the Modi government has allocated Rs 1.1 trillion for the Indian Railways under the Union Budget 2022. Of this, Rs 1.07 trillion will be used for capital expenditure for 2022-23 for expansion of rail infrastructure in India. Railway Board Chairman and Chief Executive Sunit Sharma said that the Railways now has the biggest ever capital expenditure plan of Rs 2.15 trillion, with Rs 1.07 trillion from budgetary support and the balance from internal resources and extra-budgetary resources. The total capex for 2021-22 is Rs 1.61 trillion.
Ministry of Railways said that with this increase in CAPEX, Indian Railways will be the driver of Indian economy. The thrust of Annual Plan 2022 is on infrastructure development, throughput enhancement, development of terminal facilities, increase in train speed, signaling system, improvement of passenger/user facilities, and under bridge/road safety works. In the section below we will tell you Indian Railway Budget 2022 In Hindi / Indian Railway Budget 2022 in Hindi I am providing PDF.
Indian Railway Budget 2022 In Hindi PDF
Let us tell you that Railway Board Chairman and Chief Executive Sunit Sharma said about the budget that after the railway commission, the Dedicated Freight Corridor (DFC) for operation and maintenance will also monetise assets. This process will start after the completion of DFC projects. “We will discuss with the federal think tank NITI Aayog, Department of Disinvestment and Asset Monetization, and go ahead with it,”
The Western and Eastern DFCs are expected to be operational by June 2022. The 263.7-km Sonnagar-Gomo section of the Eastern DFC will be taken up under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model in 2022. “The Gomo-Dankuni section of 274.3 km will also be taken up soon. We will undertake DFC projects in future, such as the East Coast Corridor from Kharagpur to Vijayawada, the East-West Corridor from Bhusaval to Kharagpur to Dankuni, and the North-South Corridor from Itarsi to Vijayawada,” Sitharaman presented the budget for the financial year 2022. He said that this ambitious infrastructure project is expected to increase the speed of freight trains and cut down on logistics cost.
Overview of Railway Budget 2022 PDF Download
Watch full details of Indian Railway Budget 2022 in Hindi
Jagnarayan Padmanabhan, Director and Practice Leadership, Transport and Logistics, CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory said that Railway Budget 2022 A specific emphasis has been given to special projects such as DFC and high-speed rail projects in the U.S. “There has also been significant focus in gathering resources through PPP mode, which is a challenge. Railway infrastructure along with roads and highways continues to account for the lion’s share of capital expenditure among all segments of the sector.”
Key Highlights of Indian Railway Budget 2022
- Indian Railways’ operating ratio is expected to improve to 96.96% by the end of the current financial year, despite the disruption caused by COVID-19.
- Operating ratio as a part of revenue, expense is 96.15% for FY15. This is lower than the revised estimate of 98.36% for 2019-20.
- A lower operating ratio can be attributed to a drop in work expenses as well as lower expenses for a sharp drop in pension liabilities.
- The pension liability stood at Rs 53,160 crore at the beginning of the current financial year. However, the revised estimate was Rs 523 crore, as the national transporter made arrangements with the finance ministry to defer this expenditure.
- Last year’s lockdown due to Corona virus was also extraordinary, as a result of which passenger trains did not run. Our guesses therefore went haywire.
- Earlier, we have been taking full pension liability. When we could not meet such liabilities, we came to the finance ministry for an arrangement so that we would be given a separate fund, which we would have to repay in a few years.
List of other schemes launched by Prime Minister 2022
Railway Budget Documents 2022
- Detailed Demands for Grants 2022 (Part I) Demand No 84
- Railway wise break up of the Detailed Demands for Grants 2022 (Part II) Demand No 84
- Railway wise Works, Machinery & Rolling Stock Program 2022
- Statement of Railway Receipts and Expenditure Budget 2022
- For more details of Indian Railway Budget 2022, kindly visit the official website at or directly click here,
Source: Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)