parivesh portal registration 2022 & Login at parivesh.nic.in, apply online for Forest, Environment, CRZ, Wildlife Clearances, Integrated Environment Management Portal 2021, check details here
Central government starts the Parivesh portal registration and login process at parivesh.nic.in. PARIVESH stands for Pro Active and Responsive Facilitation by Interactive, Virtuous and Environmental Single-Window Hub. In this article, we will walk you through the complete process to apply online for Environment, Forest, Wildlife and CRZ Clearance.
PARIVESH is a web based, role based workflow application developed for online submission and monitoring of proposals submitted by proposers for obtaining Environment, Forest, Wildlife and CRZ clearances from Central, State and District level authorities. It automates the entire tracking of proposals including online submission of a new proposal, editing/updating the details of the proposals and displaying the status of the proposals at each stage of the workflow.
Also Read: SBI PMAY Home Loan Yojana
PARIVESH PORTAL REGISTRATION & LOGIN
Parivartan Portal will enhance efficiency, transparency and accountability in the EC, FC, Wildlife and CRZ clearance process. Here we are describing the complete process of Parivaarth Portal registration and login:-
- One-time registration of User Agency is required on the portal.
- The User Agency may register more than one applicant (or branch offices) under the same name.
- An applicant (with the same User ID) can submit more than one proposal on the portal.
- Once entered, the email id of the user agency cannot be modified.
- For registration both the below forms have to be filled and if the user agency and applicant details are same then fill the same details.
- After completion of the registration process, click here to login to the Parivartan Portal – http://forestsclearance.nic.in/Loginnew.aspx, New login page will appear:-
- Select User Type, Enter User ID, Password and then click “To login to the environment portal”LoginHit on the button.
Also Read: MEITY Cyber Surakshit Bharat
Parivartan Portal launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
PARIVESH portal was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the occasion of World Biofuel Day i.e. 11 August 2018. It is a single window integrated environmental management system for Forest, Wildlife, Environment and Coastal Regulation Zone (CRZ) clearances. E-governance is the main objective and it is a big step towards Ease of Doing Business.
The environment portal has been developed under the Digital India initiative of the Modi government. And make the dream of minimum government and maximum governance come true. On the PARIVESH portal, people can easily submit their applications online and can also track the status of such proposals at various stages of processing. It is a workflow based application based on the concept of web architecture.
Key Features of PARIVESH Integrated Environment Management Portal
The important features and salient features of PARIVESH portal are as follows:-
- Single registration and single sign-in for all types of environment, forest, wildlife and CRZ clearances.
- Unique ID for all types of clearances required for a particular project.
- Single window interface for submission of applications for obtaining all types of approvals.
- The PARIVESH portal will offer a framework to generate economic growth and strengthen sustainable development through e-governance.
- This portal will improve the overall performance and efficiency of the entire process. This will help the processing officers as it has a single window system for all types of Central, State and District level approvals and has the facility to generate approval letters online.
- This will bring ease and uniformity in the processing of clearance applications, online submission and monitoring of compliance reports including geo-tagged images of the site by the inspecting officers.
- The facility of Geographic Information System (GIS) interface will help the Evaluation Committee to analyze the proposal efficiently. The alerts (through SMS and e-mail) will help the concerned officials, committee members and higher officials to check the delay.
- The PARIVESH project will enable customers and citizens to see, track and interact with other investigative officers. This will help the state officials to generate online withdrawal letters, online mailers and alerts in case the processing of applications takes longer than expected.
10 lakh SMS and e-mails were sent through NIC, MyGov and CII to make more and more people aware about this facility.
Why PARIVESH Portal Launched
PARIVESH portal has been launched for online submission, monitoring and management of proposals submitted by project proponents to the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC). In addition, projects submitted to the State Level Environmental Impact Assessment Authority (SEIAA) are also taken into account. Official website for more information parivesh.nic.in go to
Project proponents can obtain various types of environment, forest, wildlife and CRZ clearances from central, state and district level authorities. Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change will design, develop and host this portal in technical collaboration with National Informatics Center (NIC), New Delhi.
Click Here to Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
If you have any query related to PARIVESH Portal Registration then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.