order aadhaar pvc card online service at resident.uidai.gov.in, apply online to get aadhaar in your wallet like ATM, fess only Rs. 50, new Aadhaar PVC Card apply online process begins at official website
Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online
Order Aadhaar PVC Card is a new service launched by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This online service facilitates the Aadhar card holder to get their Aadhar details printed on the PVC card by paying a nominal fee. People can now apply online for Aadhar PVC Card on the official website resident.uidai.gov.in. This new Aadhaar PVC card will come in a convenient size to carry in your wallet like an ATM.
All those residents who do not have registered mobile number can also order Aadhar PVC card using non registered or alternate mobile number. The all new AADHAAR PVC cards are durable, look attractive and have the latest security features. Security features include a hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost image and microtexts.
In this article, we will walk you through the complete online application process to order your Aadhar PVC Card on the UIDAI website. The central government has already made Aadhar card mandatory for availing government services, schemes and it is an important document.
Also Read: How to Update Aadhar Card Online, Correction
how to get aadhar pvc card online
Given below is the complete procedure to order Aadhar PVC Card online:-
- First of all visit the official website of UIDAI will go on.
- After that on the home page “My Aadhaar” in Section “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” Click the link.
- On clicking this link, Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online page will open as shown below:-
- Here applicants can enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit EID. Then enter the security code or captcha as you see in the picture and then “Send OTP” Click on the button.
- You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Applicants can enter OTP and submit it through online mode.
- After submission, you will have a preview of the PVC card.
- Then the applicant downMake PaymentYou can click on the option. After doing this, you will be redirected to the payment page and you will have to pay the fee.
- Applicants can pay their Aadhar PVC Card fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Netbanking/ UPI. Your Aadhar PVC Card will be ordered once the payment is done.
Key Features of the all new Aadhar PVC Card
PVC card is called polyvinyl chloride card. A PVC card is a plastic card with Aadhaar information printed on it. A fee of Rs 50 is charged for making this card. Here are the most important points to be kept in mind while applying online for all new Aadhar PVC Card:-
- Order Aadhar Card by paying 50/- (Inclusive of GST and Speed Post Fee)
- Use your Aadhaar Number / Virtual Identification Number / EID to order Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhar card comes with security features i.e. digitally signed secure QR code, hologram, ghost image, guilloche etc.
Validation through OTP
- Aadhar card can be ordered using registered/alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
- Aadhaar preview is available on registered mobile usage only.
- Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used through m-Aadhaar application.
- Preview of Aadhar card details is not available for unregistered mobile based orders.
Also Read: Baal Aadhar Card Online Application Form
UIDAI Declaration of Aadhar PVC Card
UIDAI has announced the launch of its new Order Aadhaar PVC Card service on its own Twitter handler. The tweets related to the launch of Aadhar PVC card are shown here:-
Aadhar card is one of the most important documents required for various purposes like government schemes, child admission. Aadhar card is also used as an identity proof. Earlier, the Aadhar card received at our postal address was very bulky and difficult to carry. But now, UIDAI has allowed Aadhaar to be reprinted on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cards so that the Aadhaar card fits into the wallet like an ATM or debit card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here are the most frequently asked questions regarding the all new Aadhar PVC Card:-
- What are the security features of Aadhar PVC Card
The card comes with security features like secure QR code, hologram, micro text, ghost image, issue date and print date, guilloche pattern and embossed Aadhaar logo.
- What are the charges to be paid for Aadhar card
Fee to be paid Rs.50/- (inclusive of GST and Speed Post charges)
- How can one raise a request for Aadhar PVC Card?
Aadhar card request can be raised by visiting the official website of UIDAI or Niwas portal (or by using 12 digit Aadhaar Number (UID) or 16. Virtual Identification Number (VID) or 28 digit Enrollment ID).
- What are the modes available to make payment
At present, the payment can be done using the online mode of payment. Residents can use payment methods like credit card, debit card, net banking and UPI.
SRN is 28 digit service request number, which is generated after requesting for Aadhar card on our website. This will be generated every time the request is raised whether the payment is successful or not.
- What is AWB Number
Airway Bill Number is a tracking number for an assignment/product generated by DoP i.e. India Speed Post.
- If the residents want to get the Aadhar card printed with the details they want
If the residents want some changes in the printed Aadhar letter or card details, they have to first update their Aadhar by visiting the Permanent Enrollment Center or SSUP Portal (Update Basis) and then raise the request as in order to use this facility. Hard copy of Aadhar card / letter can be carried.
- How many days will it take to get Aadhar card after successful request making
UIDAI will hand over the Aadhaar card to DoP within 5 working days (excluding the date of request) after receiving the order for Aadhaar card from the resident. Aadhar card will be delivered using SPEED POST.
- How aadhar card is different from aadhaar card
Aadhaar letter is a laminated paper based document issued to residents after enrollment and updation. Aadhar Card is a durable and easy to carry PVC card with security features. All forms of Aadhaar (eAadhaar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, Aadhaar card) are equally valid.
Click Here to Apply Pan Card Using Your Aadhar Number in 10 Minutes
If you have any query related to Order Aadhaar PVC Card Online, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.