up gopalak scheme 2022 registration process begins, dairy farmers apply online for Rs. 40000 annual assistance, fillup UP Gopalak Yojana application form, check eligibility criteria, list of documents required
UP Gopalak Yojana 2022
The Government of Uttar Pradesh is inviting the UP Gopalak Yojana Online Application / Registration Form. All dairy farmers can apply online for the assistance of Rs.40,000/- per annum. It is one of the many employment oriented schemes that aim to provide self-employment opportunities to the youth of the state and help them lead a better life. In this article, we will tell you about the conditions to apply, the list of documents required and the complete details of the UP Gopalak Yojana.
Under the UP Gopalak Yojana, the state government motivates the youth to do their own employment through dairy farms. By registering the UP Gopal Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh state government gives loans to the youth from banks where the bank gives Rs 40000 to the beneficiary for 5 years.
Also Read: UP Biogas Plant Subsidy Scheme
Who can fill the UP Gopalak Yojana Online Application Form
- The benefit of UP Gopalak Yojana will be given to those persons who have 10 to 20 cows or 5 buffaloes producing milk. According to ten animals, cattle farm will have to be established at a cost of 5 lakhs.
- In Gopalak scheme, however, 5 animals are required for bank loan, and if the animal owner does not keep more than 5 animals, the bank will not give them the second installment. In this case, the recipient gets a total of Rs 9 lakh.
Conditions to apply for UP Gopalak Yojana
Only those applicants who fulfill the below-mentioned conditions will be able to apply for UP Gopalak Yojana:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- He should have his own bank account.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs.1 lakh.
- There should be a farm up to Rs 5 lakh where at least 10 animals can live.
- The applicant must have 5 buffaloes or 10 cows among the livestock.
Also Read: UP Kaushal Satrang Scheme and Yuva Hub Yojana
List of Documents Required for UP Gopalak Yojana
The applicant must have the following documents to take advantage of the UP Gopalak Yojana:-
- Aadhar card
- bank account
- mobile number
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Recent passport size photograph
Click here for UP Destitute Deshara Govansh Sahayog Yojana
If you have any question related to UP Gopalak Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.