UP ration card | fcs up | fcs uttar pradesh | search online UP ration card list | check name online @ fcs.up.gov.in and check | UP Ration Card List | khadya rasad vibhag | khad rasad | Food & Logistics Department | khadya evam rasad vibhag |
Hello friends, if you want to see your name in the Uttar Pradesh government’s ration card list, then you have come to the right place. Today we will tell you how you can see your name in the list. Follow the given steps.
So let’s start with you;
UP Ration Card List 2022
rashan card up 2020 | up ration card list 2017 | uprashancard 2016 | rashan card sarkari result | bpl apl ration card 2018 | www up ration card 2019| new rasan card list |
How to find your name in UP ration card list FCS UP Ration Card List 2021 | fcs up gov in |
To see the ration card list online, follow the steps given below. People of the state who want to find their family name in APL and BPL list, then they can check eligibility according to the method given below.
- Step – 2 After opening the district wise list, select the option of your district. as soon as you district A new screen will appear in front of you as shown below. In which you have to click on the ration card NFSA eligibility list according to urban and rural area.
- Step – 3 now your town Now the list will open in front of you as shown below
- Step – 4 Now those who give you your ration list of shopkeepers After this you will see your ration giver shopkeeper will have to choose After selecting the shopkeeper of your area, a list of the names of all the beneficiaries registered on that shop will come. fcs.up.nic
- Step – 5 now you your name can be found in this list.
- Step – 6 Given in blue color against the respective name Ration Card No You can get more information about that card by clicking on
- Now you can see the names of all the identified people in your family.
- By following the things mentioned by us, all the interested beneficiaries can search their name in the UP Ration Card List 2020.
FCS How to find your name in the eligibility list in another way , UP Ration Card List 2021 | fcs up gov in –
If you want, you can directly ration card number either District, Region, Town, Card Type etc. By providing the information you can directly search your name in the new ration card list. FCS
Step – 1 first you Here Click on On clicking this option, a page will open in front of you as shown below.
On this page you can check the eligibility list in two ways
first way- by entering ration card number
- If you want to check your eligibility by ration card number, then you have to click on option have to do After this a form will appear in front of you.
- You have to fill the ration card number and captcha code in this given form and then you have to search click on option have to do
Another way- You can also check the status of your ration card by giving district, region, town, type of card, name of the head, etc. fcs up gov in
- If you want to do your eligibility in this way then this click option And then you will be asked for some information like District, Region, Town, Card Type, Head Name etc.
- After filling all the given information, you find on the button Click A list of eligibility will open in front of you.
also know , self reliant campaign
UP Ration Card Toll Free Number Uttar Pradesh
For any kind of information or complaint related to the ration card, the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh can contact their ration distribution or regional officer. For this, the Food and Supplies Department has provided toll-free numbers for the Public Distribution System on which one can call.
- 1800 1800 1967
- 1800 1800 150
how to apply @fcs.up.gov.in ,
- Uttar Pradesh government has issued notification for making new ration card for the people below the poverty line.
- If you also want your new ration card UP Ration Card If you want to make it, then you have to apply in its official website. fcs.up.nic.in will go on.
- You are also given this facility by the UP government, in which month you have got how much rice, oil or wheat and other ingredients, follow the steps given below to see your name in the list.
According to the annual income of the family, the UP government has classified people in the list of APL, BPL and Antyodaya (poorest).
UP Ration Card , fcs nic in
- Citizens who have not applied for ration card online now sitting at home can also apply for this card.
- Any citizen who has applied for this UP ration card. Now he is sitting at his house asking for this ration card. List can see
- Citizens with BPL card will be given relaxation in government jobs and children of the family will get scholarship.
- Through BPL card, people will get cheap ration in depot which includes wheat, rice and oil etc.
Documents required for online ration card application fcs up gov in
- Aadhar Card (for all family members)
- voter id card
- Income Certificate and Income Statement
- photo of all family members
- bank passbook
- Uttar Pradesh Permanent Residence Certificate
Benefits of UP Ration Card
Ration card is very important for poor people. If you live in any region of India then it is mandatory for you to have your own ration card.
Through the ration card, we can easily take advantage of various government schemes of the central and state government.
The poor families of Uttar Pradesh who have not applied for ration card, apply online and avail all the welfare facilities provided by the government at the earliest.
- With the help of ration card, you can get rice, wheat, sugar and oil at cheap price.
- Ration card comes less in the form of any government document.
About UP Ration Card
Ration card has been classified into three categories by the UP government. This classification has been done by the economic condition of the people. first ration card APL Ration Card , another BPL Ration Card and last AAY Ration Card is , The complete information about these three ration cards has been given by us below, read it carefully.
Ration cards are issued based on the income of the people.
- AAY Ration card Such families are obtained which are very poor and who have to suffer a lot in living and they do not have any low means of income. The family of this ration card holder is provided 35 kg of food grains every month at a reasonable price.
- bpl ration card Has been issued to such poor families of the state who live below the poverty line issued by the government. According to the rule issued by the government, the annual income of BPL families should not exceed 10000. This ration card holder is provided 25 kg of food grains at reasonable prices from ration shops.
- APL Ration Card Has been issued to such families of the state who are living above the poverty line. APL ration is provided to such families by the government. In this ration, the beneficiary is provided 15 kg food grains at a reasonable price.
uttar pradesh ration card fcs up gov in
If you reside in any district or any state of India, then it is mandatory for you to have a ration card.
Ration card is very important for poor people because it is used in our government and non-government work.
Through the ration card, we can easily get the benefit of any welfare scheme of the government.
Those poor families of Uttar Pradesh state who have not applied for ration card, they should do so as soon as possible.
Ration card Apply online for and take advantage of all the facilities provided by the ration card as soon as possible. ,
How to see Food Logistics Department Ration Card List 2021?
The detailed process of viewing Khadhya Rasad Vibhag Ration Card List 2021 has been told on our website, you can visit the website for complete information.
Helpline Number for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card ?
For any complaint related to your ration card, you can contact your ration distributor, regional officer. You can also call the toll-free number given below. 1800 1800 150 1800 1800 1967 Hope you have understood all the information related to ration card list. If you are not able to download the latest list of eligible person for ration then you can comment below
Documents required for up rashan card ?
fcs up gov in | Pan Card Aadhar Card Latest Passport Size Photograph Bank Passbook Category / Caste Certificate Gas Connection Income Certificate Previous Electricity Bill
How to apply for Ration card at fcs.up.gov.in ?
Uttar Pradesh government has issued notification for making new ration card for the people below the poverty line. If you also want to make your new ration card UP Ration Card, then you have to go to its official website fcs.up.nic.in to apply for it.
Also know –