Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Yojana 2022| Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022 | Nanaji Krishi Sanjivani Yojana 2022
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana has been started by the Government of Maharashtra. Farmers will get a lot of benefits from this scheme. Under this scheme, the government will help small and middle class farmers. 4000 crores will be spent on this scheme by the Maharashtra government.
This scheme will boost the development to a great extent. Under this scheme, the government will start this scheme in 5,142 villages located in 15 districts of Maharashtra. Maharashtra government to make drought-prone areas drought-free This Planning is starting. This scheme will make Maharashtra absolutely drought free.
Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Under this, the Maharashtra government will pay special attention to the cultivation of crops according to the availability of water. The scheme will also promote climate agriculture. Maharashtra government is starting this scheme with the aim of doubling the income of the farmers. The Maharashtra government is taking the help of the World Bank for Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana.
Details of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana
- The main objective of this scheme is to help small and middle class farmers of Maharashtra.
- whose climate Changes cause crop loss.
- Maharashtra government will spend Rs 4000 crore on this scheme.
- 2800 crores as loan for this scheme The World Bank will provide
- Another 1200 crore will be taken as help from other states.
- A committee of 7 members headed by Agriculture Secretary will identify drought prone villages for this scheme.
- This Krishi Sanjeevani scheme is being started by the Government of Maharashtra in 5,142 villages of 15 districts.
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana benefits of
- Maharashtra government is starting this scheme with the objective of doubling the income of farmers in 6 years.
- Paddy varieties will be developed under this scheme.
- This scheme will help in making Maharashtra drought free.
- This scheme is very beneficial for making drought prone areas drought free.
- 5,142 villages will get the benefit of this scheme.
Maharashtra Sarkari Yojana 2022 :- To read about other government schemes of Maharashtra Click Here
Duration of Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana
The duration of this scheme is 6 years. Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana Year 2018-19 and the scheme will start in the middle of 2023-24 Will continue
For any other information and assistance, you can visit the official website Or you can comment in the comment box given below.