Today, we are with you created by the organization of Government of Gujarat MYSY Scholarship Sharing all the details of the opportunity and you will be highly benefited from this scholarship. Eligibility Criteria, Education Criteria and MYSY Scholarship Read the complete article given below to know more about the step-by-step application process to apply for .
What is MYSY Scholarship 2022,
Government of Gujarat State specially for those a new scholarship opportunity who are permanent and legal residents of the State of Gujarat and are currently holding Diploma or Engineering doing courses. To be successfully eligible for the scholarship offered by the Government of Gujarat, the students must have secured at least 80% marks in their class 10th examination.
Information about MYSY Scholarship
|Name||MYSY Scholarship 2022|
|launched by||gujarat government|
|purpose||providing scholarship opportunities|
|beneficiary||Gujarat state students|
Also read: Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online: pmjay.gov.in Registration, Login, Status Check
MYSY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana The applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the post.
- Candidate Must be domicile of Gujarat State
- Applicants pursuing Diploma, Engineering and Pharmacy courses must have secured at least 80% marks in class 10 examination.
- Students pursuing Diploma to Degree (D2D) course must have secured at least 65% marks in Diploma.
- Applicants pursuing MBBS/BDS course must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12 examination.
- Students pursuing any other undergraduate course like B.A. B.Sc, B.Ed, etc. must have secured at least 80% marks in class 12.
Key Features of mysy.guj.nic.in Scheme
- For every student in Gujarat Every student who is a resident of the state, and who has opted for higher education within the state, will be able to opt for this special scholarship.
- additional educational support – To ensure that class 10 and 12 students can spend on their education without any hindrance, the state will offer money to buy school supplies and books.
- state funded All the financial requirements of this project will be met by the Gujarat State Authority. It is estimated that the initial budget of this scheme is Rs 1000 crore, which will have to be supplied by the state from its own exchequer.
- For children of government servant If an applicant’s mother or father is associated with a state government job, then he will get a relaxation of at least 5 years.
- for the development of backward areas Areas where educational institutions do not have hostel facilities; Students will receive financial assistance from the state to pay the rent in case they are away from home.
mysy.guj.nic.in Types of Scholarship
The following types of scholarships are provided in this scheme:-
|tuition fee grant|
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||syllabus|
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional Undergraduate Courses (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc.)|
|10,000||Other Undergraduate Courses (B.Com, B.Sc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc.)|
|Suitable||Govt, GIA, SF|
|grant money||Rs.1200/- Month|
|enter into||Admission should be in other taluka|
|Rs.1000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5000/-||engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture|
Also Read :- Niveshmitra up nic in UP What is Nivesh Mitra : Online Registration
List of Eligible Courses
- Bachelor of Medicine Dental Surgery
- Medicine and surgery
- dental surgery
- Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Technology
- industrial Engineering
- instrumentation control engineering
- Information and communications technology
- information technology
- Electrical engineering
- Electricals & Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- agricultural Engineering
- environmental engineering
- environmental science and engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Hotel Management and Catering Technology
- interior decoration
- physical treatment
- Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry
- Bachelor of arts
- social work
- rural Development
- political Science
- Indian tradition
- Bachelor of Commerce
- bussiness Administration
- computer application
- international trade
- marketing Management
- HRD Minister
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Important Dates
- Starting date to apply – 19 October 2021
- Last date to apply – 31st December 2021
- Renewal start date – 12 October 2021
- Last date for renewal – 31 December 2021
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana
Following documents have to be submitted in this mysy.guj.nic.in scholarship:-
- income certificate
- HSC / SSC Marks Card from Gujarat Board
- Address Proof like Aadhar Card/Ration Card
- passport size photograph
- domicile certificate
- bank statement
- Bank account details
- copy of admission receipt
Also Read :- jamabandi nic in | Jamabandi Haryana | Haryana State Land Records Online
MYSY Scholarship Application Process
The following application process has to be followed to apply for mysy scholarship:-
- by clicking on the link given here
- mysy.guj.nic.in scholarship key official website go to
- The home page will be displayed on your screen.
- MYSY Scholarship 2022 Click the link .
- registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter all the details in the form
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Registration ID and Password will be sent to you on your registered email ID.
- Login to the website using the newly created Registration ID and Password.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Upload all supporting documents along with the application.
- Click on ‘Submit’
How to apply online for mysy.guj.nic.in scheme?
- For online application, you need to visit the authorized page, and this https://mysy.guj.nic.in MYSY Scholarship This can be done by clicking on
- As soon as the home page appears on the screen, applicants need to start the application process by clicking on the “New Application” option located in the top right area.
- First timers will be able to get the application form by clicking on the link “If you have not registered please click to register”.
- Clicking on the above mentioned link will trigger the site to generate the registration document on the screen.
- If an applicant has completed the registration process, he/she can directly access the main page by typing the login id and password.
- But new applicants have to mention the data like class, education board, passing year, course level, course name, date of birth, phone number. Next, applicants need to click on Get Password.
- Once the candidates have the password, it is time to log in officially and get the next part of the registration form.
- Here, details like father or guardian name, residential data, family income, bank account number and others have to be typed.
- After re-checking the details to remove any errors, the applicant has to click on the “Submit” button.
- On successful submission of the form, the applicant will receive a unique code. This code will come in handy to track the status of the application.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Application Status
To check the status of the application one has to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here MYSY Scholarship official website
- Home page will be displayed on your screen
- displayed on the dashboard student status Click on the ‘ tab.
- A status form is displayed
- Enter all the details like application type, class, subject stream, seat number and password
- Click on the button ‘Get Student Details’.
- The scholarship status of the applicants is displayed on the page.
Renewal of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana will be done through the following process:-
- mysy.guj.nic.in Scholarship recipients must renew the scholarship every year to avail scholarship benefits throughout the course. The last date for submission of application is 28 February 2021.
- Renewal Candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the final qualifying examination.
- He/she should have secured at least 75% attendance at the end of the previous semester/year.
- Applicant should visit MYSY Scholarship official website.
- He should click on the ‘Login/Register’ tab on the Dashboard.
- to the applicant Click here for renewal application Find the link and click on it.
- Then the student should log in to the website by entering the login credentials.
- MYSY Scholarship Renewal Form is displayed and the applicant should fill all the updated details and ‘Submit’ the form to complete the renewal process.
- A printout of the submitted form should be taken for future reference.
Also Read :- Bihar Board 12th 1st Division Scholarship 2022 For Rs25000
mysy.guj.nic.in login forgot password
- MYSY Scholarship Key official website open.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- renewal application Click on Options.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to forget password You have to click on the option.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Now click on reset password option.
- A page will open where you will have to enter your new password.
- In this way you can recover your password.
- Select your Board/University, Stream, Passing Year, Admission Year
- Enter your seat enrollment number and password.
- Now click on login option.
- You will be logged in successfully.
- If you are not already registered please register as new.
- After that to fill the application form.
- Provide all the required details.
- Click on submit option.
If your Aadhaar is not linked with your bank account, the scholarship amount will not be transferred until your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar number. So, if you are not getting the scholarship amount, please get your Aadhar card linked with the bank account.
To do this, follow the procedure given here:
- Now you have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID and Security Code.
- Now enter the OTP generated in your mobile in the asked place.
- Aadhar Bank Linking Status will open on the screen.
MYSY Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Scholarship Program has been started by the Gujarat State Government to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker student to complete higher courses.
31 December 2020 |
Diploma Courses, Engineering Courses, Pharmacy and Medical Courses.