An education platform has been introduced by the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Students of Madhya Pradesh can easily login to the website and access all the content related to education. MP Education Portal MP is giving all type of education with better quality to the residents of the students. education website can be accessed with the help of internet.
In this article, you will know the best knowledge about this education portal. There will be many questions in your mind like How to register on education portal, log in, eligibility, mapping e.t.c. If you are a student of Madhya Pradesh then you have to enroll under the education scheme. Let’s start with the topic.
What is MP Shiksha Portal 2022?
shikshaportal mp gov in There is a very deep trend of government examinations in Madhya Pradesh. Many students want to learn and get job security. But as the government has seen the students are facing financial problems. They do not have the money to pay high fees for coaching. The fees for most of the government exams are very high. This is a big hurdle in the life of the students which is facing.
Shiksha Portal for all MP Students Came as hope. Now the government has to ensure that academicians will not face any problem related to their studies. When visiting the portal for the first time, you might be confused as there are so many options available. But you may be familiar with those options after reading this port.
Education news, exam preparation, study material as per your choice, grand, schemes, reports, school centers etc. have been decided by the Madhya Pradesh government wisely. education portal Will help in interacting with students and teachers. Through this portal teachers and students can communicate with each other. It is like a school system but in an online mode.
shikshaportal mp gov in main goal of , The main objective of this portal is to provide online relevant study material to the students. On the website, students can get quality education along with the teaching staff. Poor students can prepare for high-paying exams almost for free.
Also Read :-Edudel nic in | Delhi Nursery Admission 2022-23 | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Merit List
Brief description about MP Shiksha Portal
|Portal Name||MP Education Portal|
|launched by||Madhya Pradesh State Government|
|Beneficiaries under this scheme||student|
|Registration Mode||mp education portal register online|
|Official Portal of Education Portal||educationportal.mp.gov.in|
|Check Application Status||mp education portal application status 2022|
|official website||click here|
shikshaportal mp gov in mp education portal registration 2022
MP Education Portal MP is an online website deployed by the government to deliver high quality education for free. An online internet connection is required to access this website. Today internet is very cheap and one can get it at the lowest price range. The government wants to make them aware of the new scheme and scholarship by posting the material on the website. Your use of the Website is complete when you are registered on the Website. Several avenues have opened up for you in the registration process. First, you have to register then you Education Portal can use the service.
Benefits of MP Shiksha Portal
- The education portal of Madhya Pradesh gives information about all the education related schemes.
- Through this website, you can apply for all government schemes related to education.
- If you are a student then you can also apply.
- You can also get all the information related to schools on the education portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- Through this website you can check the status of your certificate verification.
- Students and girl students can check their eligibility for their respective scholarships.
- Through this website, all the information related to education will be saved, and it will also save time.
- Through the MP Education Portal, transparency will come in the government system.
Also read :- Voter id status How to check status of your Voter ID online in India
Features of MP Education Portal Student Mapping
Key benefits and features of the education portal include: You must be aware of the benefits of MP Education Portal. These benefits tell you about the importance of the scheme.
- By visiting the shikshaportal mp gov in education portal, you will get to know all the information related to education and how to reach the state from anywhere.
- The education portal is designed for the students.
- You can find education and school through education portal sitting at your home.
- Students can get scholarship through this education portal.
- Data on new admissions can be accessed through this portal.
- The education portal helps in monitoring the students and it gives a student dashboard so that the students can evaluate the students.
- Respected institutes of Madhya Pradesh are connected with the education portal.
- The government is promoting online learning as it is a cost effective and easy learning process.
- Marks, assignments and projects will be assigned on the portal for the students. Students can access it after logging in.
- You do not need to visit physically for this.
- It is a transparent educational system for the students as well as the education department.
- You can check the status of your certificate.
mp education portal login
shikshaportal mp gov in Only for education purpose of Madhya Pradesh students. No person can be enrolled under this scheme who is not a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Student Dashboard is the thing that informs you about your performance so far. If you want to check it then you have to login to the official website. Your school or college will give you a ten digit username to sign under this scheme. After logging in you can take advantage.
How to submit student’s TC application on education portal,
If you have already told about TC application. You must file a TC application otherwise there is no way of student mapping. This needs to be done through an educational portal. If you want to enroll in other then you have to submit your TC application. If you are not able to do this then it is difficult to get admission in any recognized institute. You have to provide copy of TC.
Also Read :- rcms mponline gov in | Login, Download Khasra Copy And M-RCMS Mobile App
Madhya Pradesh Education Portal Online Registration
TC Request (TC Request on Madhya Pradesh Education Portal) There are a few things to keep in mind while making a deposit.
- You want to be expelled from school.
- Unique ID and password of any teacher from the institution from which you wish to remove, or even the username and password of the BRC organization
- Interested candidates can connect to the education site by using a unique username and passcode.
- Then you need to select the Access Management item after logging in.
Legal Education Registration 2022
The results of the students can be viewed by login to the portal, using the username and password of a professor. This is a unique ID and password that allows you to check the activity of the students. Let’s go over the steps to update a student’s results on the education website using your username and password.
- First of all you have to visit the official site education portal You have to go to shikshaportal.mp.gov.in.
- Then you will see the home page of the scheme.
- After that, you have to select the Lock option.
- Now you need to enter your account and passcode to access MP Education Portal.
- After logging in go to the registration tab. If you can’t find it then go to the top menu and select the Enrollment tab.
- ,Student Management Tab” Going to have the option of changing the learning outcomes.
- Then ,Track results for sessions” Select Link.
- on this page ,academic year 2020-21 Class wise list of students attending your institute for will appear after that.
- School information will be mentioned in the first section of the website.
- You can find here many information like academic year (new academic session), previous class (previous year class), gender and category.
- After filling the required information click on “Display Learners”.
- Now you can see the number of users.
- It will contain the following details
- Name of Student:
- father’s name:
- date of birth:
- Classification: (SC / ST / OBC / General)
- Membership ID (S.No.):
- If you select Pass there will be a percentage checkbox.
- Percent: If you have passed your exam then enter your marks in percentage.
- for school status 2 alternative : This option is available for the students who are studying in the existing school. If not then you can choose any other.
This is the complete procedure and details of MP Education Portal. If you find this article helpful then you can support us by subscribing to this website. Thanks for reading this post.