Traffic Police New Rules and their fine || Motor Vehicle Act 2022 in hindi PDF | Yatayat Ke Niyam in Hindi(india) | Motor Vehicles Act 2022 ||New fine list and traffic rules 2022 || Motor Vehicle Act 2022: Motor Vehicle Act in Hindi PDF
Motor Vehicle Act 2022 -Friends Motor Vehicle Act 2019 has come into force now people can check new traffic rules and complete fine list before traveling on road. This new traffic fine list will make people aware of the new increased amount of fine imposed for violating traffic rules. The central government has taken this step to increase awareness among people about traffic rules and reduce road accidents. Everyone is requested to follow the new traffic rules and wear safety equipment while driving to avoid any challenge. In this article we will provide you complete information about Motor Vehicle Act 2022 (See New Penalty List and Traffic Rules) Please read this article carefully till the end.
Here are the new (Motor Vehicle Act) traffic rules:
- Driving a vehicle below the age of 18 years will attract a fine of Rs 25,000, the registration of the vehicle will be canceled and the driving license of the driver will not be issued till the age of 25 years.
- Driving a two wheeler without a helmet will attract a fine of Rs 500 to 1500. Earlier it had to be paid 100 to 300 rupees.
- The fine which had to be paid earlier for three rides on a two wheeler was Rs 100, now it will be Rs 500.
- If there is no pollution certificate, now Rs 500 will have to be paid.
- Anyone found driving without a driving license will now have to pay a fine of Rs 5000 instead of Rs 500.
- For driving at high speed, now instead of one thousand, you will have to pay 5 thousand rupees.
- Talking on the phone while driving may cost you 5 thousand rupees instead of 1 thousand.
- Driving in the wrong direction will now have to pay up to Rs 5000.
- Earlier the fine for jumping red light was only 100 rupees, now it has become 10,000.
- If you drive without wearing a seat belt, then you will have to pay a fine of Rs 1,000.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol will attract a fine of Rs 10,000.
- 10,000 fine for not giving sides to emergency vehicles such as ambulances and fire engines.
Motor Vehicle Act 2022 – Motor Vehicle Act in Hindi
|Crime||old challan / fine||New Challan / Fine|
|Road Regulation Violation Rules||₹100||₹500|
|disobeying orders from officers||₹500||₹2,000|
|Unauthorized use of vehicles without license||₹1,000||₹5,000|
|driving without a license||₹500||₹5,000|
|driving despite disqualification||₹500||₹10,000|
|speeding / racing||₹500||₹5000|
We hope that the information given by us has proved beneficial to you, for more such information, stay connected with us like this and tell us your opinion by commenting, it helps us to bring more better content in future, as well as you You can also follow us on Facebook, thanks.