Maharashtra Government Water Machinery Subsidy Scheme | Maharashtra Water Machinery Subsidy Scheme 2022 | Maharastra Jal Subsidy Yojana | Maharastra Jal Subsidy Yojana 2022
Maharashtra Government Water Machinery Subsidy Scheme :- Government of Maharashtra (Aaple Sarkar) is inviting online applications for Interest Subsidy based on Water Resources Machinery. After this, educated unemployed, farm production company, unemployed cooperative society, group farming, primary agricultural cooperative societies can register in their government portal.
Aaple government is providing interest subsidy on water processing machinery. Apart from this, the scheme will help the farmers and cooperatives to conserve water resources and maintain the ground water level.
This scheme will boost agricultural activities in the state. Accordingly, interested candidates can do formal registration on their own official website.
Maharashtra Government Water Machinery Subsidy Scheme Online Registration Process
Maharashtra Government Scheme 2022 | Maharastra Sarkari Yojana 2022
Sarkari Yojana 2022 | Government Scheme 2022
Maharastra Popular Schemes | Maharashtra Of Popular Schemes :-
Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjeevani Yojana | Nanaji Deshmukh Krishi Sanjivani Yojana
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme | Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
Atal Nirman Shramik Awas Yojana Maharashtra
Atal Solar Agriculture Pump Scheme
Eligibility of Maharashtra Government Water Machinery Subsidy Scheme
- Candidates have to select “Beneficiary Priority” from Name, Address, District, Taluka, Village, Taluka.
- To complete the registration process, click on the Register button below.
- Next candidates can use “Mobile Number” as Username and “Password”.
- After this, candidates have to fill the application form.
- In which they have to enter the details of the applicant, bank details and the details of the machinery purchased.
- Finally candidates can submit the complete application form to avail interest subsidy on application.
- For more information on filling the application form for purchase of water processing machinery
- Candidates can check the User Manual – click here
In addition, candidates have to sign a declaration that the applicant will abide by all the terms and conditions of the Department of Soil and Water Conservation, Government of Maharashtra.