madhya pradesh berojgari bhatta yojana 2022 registration form, login at mprojgar.gov.in, check eligibility criteria, list of documents, amount of MP unemployment allowance scheme, complete details here Madhya Pradesh unemployment allowance scheme 2021
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2022
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form is available at mprojgar.gov.in. Any certificate, diploma or degree holder under MPBBY scheme can register his profile to get unemployment allowance. All those educated youth who are in search of employment can download MP Berojgari Bhatta Application Form PDF by checking eligibility, beneficiary list, payment/amount status on official website mprojgar.gov.in or mponline.gov.in can.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana online registration is mandatory for the students to get suitable job according to their job role, job preference and sector. As long as the job seeker does not get suitable job opportunity, he/she will be able to get the benefit of Rs. 1500/- under the unemployment allowance scheme. All the job seekers will keep getting the latest government/private vacancies updates regularly. Interested candidates can do My MP Employment Portal Online Registration(s) on the official website.
This Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana will ensure that students can easily sustain their livelihood for the time when they are searching for jobs and attending job fairs or giving interviews. Once the candidate gets the job, the benefits under the unemployment allowance scheme will stop.
Also Read: MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form
Below is the complete procedure for candidates to fill MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form:-
- Visit the official My MP Employment Portal.
- On the homepage, in the middle of the page “Job Seeker New to this Portal – Register Here” Click the link.
- All job seekers can do online Panjian or MP employment portal job-seeker registration directly through this link – JobSeekerRegistration
- “MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Online Registration Form” will appear:-
- Here job seekers can fill all the details correctly and complete the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Registration Process”ProceedYou can click on the button.
- After the registration process is over, candidates can do Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Login:-
- Finally, applicants can login to proceed to fill the Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Application Form.
All the candidates can also use the given link – Know Your Registration Number, Profile Update, Forgot Your Username or Password/ Renewal of Registration/ Transfer of Registration, User Manual.
MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh state.
- Applicant’s age should be between 21 to 35 years.
- The minimum educational qualification for availing unemployment allowance is 12th pass.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family from all sources should not exceed Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- Those who are employed cannot avail the benefits of the scheme. Also, if an unemployed applicant gets a suitable job while receiving unemployment allowance, their unemployment allowance will be stopped.
Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta List of Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- residence certificate
- Proof of Registration with Employment Exchange
- Birth certificate
- educational qualification certificate
- Pan Card
- Recent passport size photograph
- mobile number
- bank details
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Also Read: MP Rojgar Setu Yojana Portal
Salient Features of Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- All educated unemployed youth will get financial assistance from the implementation of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- An assistance of Rs 1500 will be provided till candidates get suitable job (maximum 2 years).
- Applicants will be able to earn their livelihood with unemployment allowance amount till they get suitable job as per their qualification and interest.
- Applications for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana are invited through online mode at mprojgar.gov.in or through offline mode at employment offices.
- The process of registration has been simplified which saves time and applicants can apply online/offline in a hassle free manner.
- Disabled persons can also get unemployment allowance amount of Rs 1500 for 2 years.
Find Jobs Online at My MP Rojgar Portal
Visit the official link. Candidates can search online job on homepage:-
Here applicants can enter region, qualification, location and search for preferred job”Search JobsYou can click on the button.
Know your registration details for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Go to the same official My MP Rojgar Portal and on the homepage, “Know Your Registration DetailsClick on the tab. Then the page to know your registration details for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana (Unemployment Bhatta Yojana) will appear:-
Here candidates can enter their name, gender, aadhaar number or date of birth or email id and to know their registration details”SubmitYou can click on the button.
Job Opportunities and Self-Employment Schemes
Even job seekers can access various schemes on My MP Rojgar Portal. One of these schemes is the Job Fair Scheme which can be accessed using the link – JobFairScheme
Other schemes include self employment schemes, skill development schemes, career counseling schemes. Also access the facilities like submission of ER1 form through the link – ?er=1, Candidates can also Renew Registration, Print Registration on the homepage of My MP Rojgar Portal.
National Career Service (NCS)
The links given below are useful for the employers and job seekers under National Career Service (NCS):-
toll free number- 18005727751, 07556615100
Whatsapp Number- 7620603312
E mail ID- [email protected]
Click Her to My MP Rojgar Portal
If you have any query related to Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, then you can ask in the comment box below, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.