SBI Emergency Loan Scheme | SBI Emergency Loan Scheme: Many new schemes are launched by the country’s largest co-operative bank SBI from time to time to benefit its customers. One such scheme was started through State Bank of India to provide emergency loan facility to the customers at the time of lockdown during the Corona period, through which in case of financial problem at the time of emergency, the customer can get 5 lakh rupees from the bank in 45 minutes. You can get loan up to Rs. Through SBI Emergency Loan Scheme, customers will be able to get emergency loan in a very short time, which will enable them to get 10.5% interest rate by the bank. If you also want to take advantage of the facility of emergency loan scheme issued by the bank, then you will be able to get information about the loan application process through this article:
SBI Emergency Loan Scheme will get loan up to 5 lakhs in just 45 minutes
SBI Emergency Loan Scheme was started in the year 2020 by SBI to provide loans to the customers in a very short time in case of emergency during the Corona period. Under SBI Emergency Loan Scheme, you will be able to get a loan of Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakh from the bank in 45 minutes, in which you will get Rs 2 lakh for personal, Rs 2.5 lakh for pension loan and Rs. For service class loan, you can get loan up to Rs.5 lakh approved.
Any person will be able to know the eligibility information for taking a loan by sending an SMS to the last four numbers of the PAPL and State Bank of India account number 567676, on which the bank will inform you about your eligibility. 10.5% interest will provide loan at the rate at which six months Till now no one will have to pay EMI from the customer.
PM Mudra Loan Process: Now loan money will be available in just 7 days, know what to do
Eligibility to take loan in SBI Emergency Loan Scheme
- Employees, pensioners or family pensioners working under any central government or state government of the country can apply for SBI loan.
- The age of the pensioner or family pensioner for the loan should not be more than 76 years.
- The pensioners whose pension is issued by the Government Treasury will be required to give a mandate to a treasury to make pension payments to the bank branch.
How to apply for SBI Emergency Loan Scheme
Customers who want to apply for an emergency loan from the bank will be able to apply for the loan through SMS or SBI’s Yono app, the process of which you will be able to know from here.
- The customer will first have to enter the last four numbers of his account by typing space by typing PAPL from his registered mobile number and send it to 567676.
- After which information will be given by the bank in response to your message whether you are eligible or not.
- If you will be eligible to take the loan then you will get the loan in 4 easy process.
- Apart from this, you will also be able to apply for a loan by downloading SBI’s YONO SBI app.
- After downloading the YONO SBI app, you have to click on the option of Avail Now in it.
- Now you have to rate the loan tenure and loan amount.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number by the bank.
- After which the loan amount will be transferred to your account by the bank by entering the OTP.
SBI Emergency Loan Scheme
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.
SBI Mudra Loan Application: 50000 Mudra loan will be available in just 5 minutes, apply like this
PM KCC Loan Yojana: Farmers can take lakhs of rupees from KCC, know what is the way
PM Mudra Loan 2022: Such people will get a loan of Rs 10 lakh, see full eligibility list