Jamabandi Haryana Haryana Land Records There is an online portal to check , Records are available at Jamabandi NIC in Haryana. Jamabandi is made as part of the record of rights in every revenue asset. It contains information on the possession, development and current status of various land rights. It is updated once in five years when Patwari One prepares the Jamabandi (land record), and the revenue officer verifies with a verification.
Modified Jamabandi is prepared in two copies, of which one copy , Copy , The district record is kept in the cell and the second copy is kept with the patwari. With this currency of settlement, a presumption of truth is also attached under section 44 of the Act.
In addition, in the blog we How to access Digital Land Record Haryana , Search court cases, download court orders and much more.
read also :- In my cropState Details Haryana 2022 Application, Benefits, Meri Fasal Mera Byora
Jamabandi Haryana Land Records
Jamabandi is an online portal where you can get all the land records of Haryana. This online system has been established by the Revenue Department of Haryana. All land rights amendments are recorded in the Jamabandi under a specified procedure in the notice of the Revenue Agency after the Revenue Officer has validated them. Haryana land record information system offline also Is You have to visit the Revenue Department and then submit the application form, attach the required documents. Land ROR will be issued after verification of documents.
Website of Jamabandi Haryana https://jamabandi.nic.in/ But you can get access to the following services:-
- property registration
- Checklist for Deed Registration
- Deed Registration SOP
- deed template
- collector rates
- Check Deed Appointment Availability
- View Registered Tasks
- View Stay Order
- Controlled/Urban Area Details
- Jamabandi Haryana copy details
- View mutation order
- check mutation status
- mutation status of karma
- cadastral map
- court cases
- Revenue Court Status
- civil court status
- owner details
- Tenancy Details
- total land
- irrigation details
- majrua land details
- Gair Majrua Land Details
- Khevat/Khatauni Details
- urban property
- property tax
- Integrated Property Wise Details
What is Jamabandi?
Jamabandi is also known as Record of Rights (ROR). This record is revised once every five years. It is prepared by the Patwari and verified by the Revenue Officer. Jamabandi Haryana It contains the following details –
- owner details
- Farmer Details
- source of irrigation
- land type and area
- Khevat/Khasra, Khatauni, and Patti Details
- Rent details paid by farmer
Deed Registration Process to check the availability of appointment slots
To check the availability of slots for deed registration, follow the following steps:-
- Phase 1: settlement go to website ( jamabandi nic in,
- Step 2: Now, click on Deed Registration Appointment from the menu bar
- Step 3: A new page will open, select the district, tehsil and select the number of days from the drop down menu
- Step 4: On searching, you will be able to see the slot availability.
- Step 5: Now, you will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 6: Enter the mobile number and OTP that you have received on your phone. After that, you will be redirected to the new page, select General Appointment or Tatkal Appointment and fill the required details and click on Next.
- Step 7: Once, you have selected District, Tehsil or Village, you will be redirected to the new page and click on Get Details
Also read :- Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana 2022: Bihar Har Ghar Bijli Yojana
How to Check Jamabandi Haryana Land Records
- Step 1. Official website of Jamabandi ( jamabandi nic in) and select the ‘Jamabandi’ tab on the homepage. Click on ‘Jamabandi Nakal’.
- Step 2. You can get the details using four options; 1. Name of the Proprietor, 2. By Kewat, 3. By Khasra/Survey Number, 4. By the date of transfer. Click on any to proceed. Choose the appropriate option and fill the details and proceed.
- Step 3. After entering the name of the owner, copying details will be displayed.
Jamabandi Haryana: Search Court Cases & Download Orders
- Step 1. Official website of Jamabandi ( jamabandi nic ingo to
- Select the ‘Court Cases’ tab on the homepage.
- Click on ‘Revenue Court Cases/Civil Court Cases’
Jamabandi Haryana for Civil Court cases
Follow the steps given below to check civil court cases on Jamabandi website (jamabandi nic in):-
- Step 1. Enter District, Tehsil, Village and other details on the website. By clicking on the ‘Submit’ button you can find the court case and download the order.
For Jamabandi Haryana Revenue Affairs
Step 1. Enter the Location, Court, Case Number, Case ID, Petitioner Advocate and Petitioner Name. The details will be displayed on clicking ‘Submit’.
Also Read :- UP Labor Registration Apply Online Labor Card UP Mazdoor
Procedure to check cadastral map in Jamabandi Haryana
You can easily see the cadastral map on Jamabandi Haryana website (Amabandi Nik in Haryana). Follow the steps below to check the maps:
- Step 1: Visit the website of Jamabandi Haryana- Jamabandi in Haryana NIC
- Step 2: Then select Cadastral Maps from the menu bar and click on View Cadastral Maps
- Step 3: Now you will be redirected to a new page and you can search by District, Tehsil. For example, if you want to search Faridabad, then type Faridabad in the search bar. Plus, you can select your search type from the menu bar on the right.
How to Check Collector Rates on Jamabandi Portal
To check collector rates on Jamabandi website (Jamabandi NIC in Haryana), follow the steps given below:-
- Phase 1. Official website of Jamabandi and select the ‘Property Registration’ tab on the homepage. Click on ‘Collector Rates’.
- Step 2. Enter the details like District, Tehsil, Duration and Village. Click on the “Submit” button and get the information of collector rates.
mutation of property
Mutation of property is a change of ownership from one person to another when the property is sold or transferred. It may be on account of gift, exchange, mortgage with possession, without possession, partition, lease of land term etc. You have to charge Rs 250 for acquisition of interest or right by a registered deed or court order. Also, Rs 50 will be charged at the district level on District Information Technology Society (DITS).
Procedure to check mutation orders on Haryana land records
Follow these steps to check mutation orders on Jamabandi Haryana land records website:-
- Phase 1: Jamabandi website go to
- Step 2: Click on Mutation from the menu bar and then click on View Mutation Order
- Step 3: Now, from the drop down menu select Tehsil, District, Village, Mutation Number, Mutation Date
- Step 4: Submit to view mutation order. click on
Also Read :- Bihar Board 12th 1st Division Scholarship 2022 For Rs25000
Process to check mutation status online
Follow the steps given below to check mutation status online:-
To know the mutation status online, follow the steps given below:
- Phase 1: Jamabandi website go to
- Step 2: Click on Mutation from the menu bar and click on ‘Check Mutation Status’.
- Step 3: Select District, Tehsil from the drop down menu and enter Registry Number and Date.
- Step 4: Now, click on Search and the status will be displayed.
Conclusion of Haryana Land Records
Jamabandi is an online portal set up by the Revenue Department of Haryana. On this online portal- jamabandi nic in- you can get the land records of Haryana in digital format. Website property registration It provides services like search Haryana land records by name, khasra number, account number, view cadastral map, mutation of property etc. You can also check the land records by visiting the revenue department. We recommend you to use the online portal to avoid long queues at the office.
frequently Asked question
You can avail the following services on Jamabandi Haryana Portal, Property Registration, View Land Records, Mutation and Adalati Cases.
Jamabandi is also known as Record of Right. Jamabandi mentions the owner’s name, area of cultivation, owner’s share and other rights and hence can be considered as proof of ownership.