Information related to how to make a new ration card
Ration card scheme is a very big scheme among all the schemes run by the government, in which the state governments distribute ration to the ration card holders at a low price. Only an eligible person can get his ration card made, and can take advantage of his services. If a person does not have a ration card, then he can apply for a ration card by visiting the portal issued by the government. In this, each state has its own separate portal.
Through which you can not only apply, but also get information like application status, ration status and fixed price shop. According to the Food Department, if the ration card of an eligible person has not been made, then he can apply for the ration card in two ways, the first way is online, and the second is offline. Many people are not aware of how to get a ration card, for whose help you will find in this article. How will a new ration card be made in 2022 and how to apply online for ration card – Documents required [फॉर्म] information is being given.
How to link mobile number in ration card?
How will the new ration card be made in 2022?New Ration Card)
Under the food department, the state government issues APL/BPL ration card based on the economic condition of the beneficiary, and provides all the food items under the ration card at a subsidy rate. If a person’s family comes in the below poverty line category, then he should apply for BPL ration card, and those people whose economic condition is good, and they fall in the above poverty line category, then they You have to apply for APL Ration Card. Under the ration card, all those citizens whose economic condition is very weak, and they do not even have enough food to eat. Such people can get ration sent by the government to every village and city every month such as :- Rice, Wheat, Sugar at very low price. Those people whose age is more than 18 years can apply for ration card. Here you are being given information about how to apply for Uttar Pradesh Citizen Ration Card.
Types of Ration Card (Ration Card Types)
- APL Ration Card :- This type of ration card is issued for those families of the state, who are above the poverty line. Such people can get APL ration card made, and 15 KG ration is distributed every month by the government to the APL card holders.
- BPL Ration Card :- BPL ration card is issued for the families living below poverty line. For such a ration card, a person is considered eligible, whose monthly family income is 10 thousand rupees or less. The government provides 25 KG ration every month to the BPL ration card holders.
- AAY Ration Card :- This type of ration card has been kept in that category, in which a family is living its life in extreme poverty. AAY ration card holders are given 35 kg ration per month by the government.
Documents required for new ration card (New Ration Card Documents rRequired)
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The economic status of the application should be below poverty line.
- All the members of the family should have Aadhar Card.
- Permanent Address |
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number |
- Passport Size Photo |
How to add name in ration card?
How to apply offline for new ration card (New Ration Card Apply Offline)
- First of all, you go to the official website of the Food Department and from there download and print the application form. Apart from this, you can also get the form for ration card from the regional office.
- After this, fill all the necessary information in this application form like: – Aadhar card, mobile number and other information properly.
- After this attach the copy of valid documents with the form.
- Prepare the form in this way and submit it to your nearest Food Department office.
- In this way, all the residents of the state can apply for ration card offline and take advantage of the scheme.
How to apply for ration card online (Ration Card Online Apply)
- If you want to apply online for ration card, then check your eligibility criteria.
- After that collect all the necessary documents.
- Now you can go to the website of the Food Department and download the application form in PDF and print it.
- After this, fill the information like applicant’s name, father’s / husband’s name, mobile number, Aadhar card in this form.
- After this, you have to fill the information of all the members of your family in the form, you are given ration based on the number of members.
- After that attach the copy of relevant documents with the form.
- Prepare the form in this way and go to your nearest CSC center and apply online, after which you will also get the receipt of the application.
- After the scrutiny of your application, your new ration card is issued within about 30 days.
Food Department Contact No. (Food Department Contact Details)
If a person is facing any kind of problem in getting his new ration card, then he can contact on the helpline number and solve his problem.
Helpline Number :- 1967, 14445, 18001800150
How to remove name from ration card?