Information related to how to do Kadaknath poultry farming
Chicken is known for its excellent taste in non-veg food. But have you ever eaten such a chicken, whose taste and quality are much more than that of ordinary chicken. Here we are talking about such a breed of chicken, which is called Kadaknath. There is a lot of demand for eggs and meat of Kadaknath breed chicken in the market, and the price is also very good. Many farmers or other people are also easily earning lakhs of rupees by rearing Kadaknath chicken.
You can earn lakhs just by rearing 1000 Kadaknath chickens. See it as a business, you can earn good money from Kadaknath poultry farming. If you are thinking of doing poultry farm for Kadaknath chickens, then in this article you will find how to do Kadaknath poultry farming, information about Kadaknath chicken farming. [Kadaknath Murga Farming] is being told about.
How to get loan for poultry farming?
Specialties of Kadaknath Chicken (Kadaknath Chicken Specialties)
Kadaknath is such a breed of chicken in India, whose flesh is black in color. According to many research, the amount of cholesterol in black chicken is much lower than in white chicken, and the level of amino acids is higher. Its taste is much better than country and boiler chicken. This black chicken is reared in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh, where it is known as Kalimasi.
The tongue, beak, meat, egg of Kadaknath chicken, but every part of the body is black. It is rich in protein, and very low in fat. Therefore, this chicken is very beneficial for heart and diabetes patients. The country’s famous cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni has also kept Kadaknath chickens.
Kadaknath cock in India (Kadaknath Cock in India)
In India, Kadaknath cock is mainly found in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh state. But this breed of Kadaknath is now being found in Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. The effect of Kadaknath chicken is very hot, and there is a good demand for this chicken in almost all parts of the country. It is found in three species, which include penciled, golden and jade black. The feathers of the Jade Black rooster are all black, and the shape of the Penciled species is like a pencil, while the golden feathers of the Golden species have golden splatters.
Government run schemes for Kadaknath chicken (Kadaknath Chicken Government Schemes)
Government is providing grant to promote Kadaknath poultry farming. You should contact the nearest Krishi Vigyan Kendra to get the chickens of Kadaknath chickens. The government of Chhattisgarh gives you 1000 chicks for 50 to 55 thousand rupees, 6 months of food along with shed for Kadaknath poultry farming. You get this assistance in three installments. Poultry vaccination is done by the government, and when it grows up, the government also gives it to the market. Under the Kadaknath Poultry Farming Scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government gives egg hatcher for free. GI tag of black poultry farming has been given to Madhya Pradesh.
How to do Quail Farming
Loans and Subsidies for Poultry Farms (Poultry Farm Loan and Subsidy)
Under NABARD’s Poultry Venture Capital Fund and National Livestock Mission, you can take benefits of loans and subsidies for Kadaknath Poultry Farm in almost all the states of the country. There is a provision of 25% subsidy for general category poultry farmers and 33 percent subsidy for BPL and SC / ST and people living in North Eastern state.
Kadaknath rooster rearing information (Kadaknath Murga Farming)
The rearing of Kadaknath chicken is also like normal chicken. Their diet does not cost much either. It grows well only by eating berseem, millet, green fodder and grain bran. In the beginning, you should rear only less chicks, first you raise about 30 chicks. You can contact the nearest agriculture center for the chicks. Here you are being given essential tips for raising Kadaknath poultry.
- First of all, you should contact any Kadaknath businessman or Krishi Vigyan Kendra and estimate the cost. This will make you aware of the budget, after which you will be able to decide whether you will open a poultry farm or do chicken business.
- After this, you should choose the location for Kadaknath Poultry Farm, and also get information about how much area is required. After knowing the land area, choose the place keeping in mind the market. You can start it at low cost by raising poultry from home too.
- After choosing the place, make a shed to prepare the form.
- After preparing the shed, contact any Krishi Vigyan Kendra or Kadaknath Poultry Center.
- Now you have to arrange feed water for the food of the chicks. As a diet, you can give Chinese almond cake, rice, bran, corn, fish powder, salt, mustard cake, limestone and bone powder containing carbohydrates, protein and mineral content.
- After starting Kadaknath poultry farming, you have to take some precautions related to rearing. In this, vaccines are given to protect against disease.
- You can do poultry farming with general knowledge, and can take free training run by the government.
Kadaknath chicken price (Kadaknath Price
There is a lot of demand for Kadaknath chicken eggs in the market. The cost of one egg is up to Rs 50. The price of the same Kadaknath chicken is 900 to 1000 rupees per kg. The cost of its one day chick is also 70 to 100 rupees. If you can rear 1 thousand Kadaknath chickens, then you can earn lakhs.
How to keep a duck