PM Sochalay Yojana List 2021-2022 | How to check your name in toilet list. New Sauchalay List 2022 | Gramin Sochalay Yojana Check Name list 2022 | Pradhan Mantri Schemes , sochalay list mein apna naam kaise dekhen
toilet grant scheme : Launched by the central government at the national level Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Under this, toilets are being constructed to promote cleanliness in rural and urban areas. under this scheme 12,000 assistance is provided to poor families in rural areas for construction of toilets.
A very large section of the population of our country lives in villages, in these rural areas, people from economically weaker sections go out in the open for defecation every day, due to which they become vulnerable to many types of diseases. Keeping these problems in mind by the Central Government Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission Under this scheme, now financial assistance is being provided to the poor families living in rural areas for the construction of free toilets, so that they do not have to go out of the house to defecate in the open.
New Sauchalay List 2022
All such families of the country whose house has not yet constructed a toilet and who have applied their application form for the construction of toilet under the Prime Minister’s Swachh Bharat Mission. They can check their name in the online toilet list sitting at home.
In today’s article of this government scheme, we will tell you how you too can take advantage of this free toilet construction scheme under the Prime Minister’s Swachh Bharat Mission started by the central government? Application form registration to be done under this scheme and if you have applied, how will you New PM Sochalay Yojana List 2022 I can search for my name. To see complete information in your mobile, read our article till the end.
See your name in Urban Rural Toilet List 2022 like this
of rural areas PM Sochalay Yojana Interested beneficiary connected with your name PM toilet list If I want to see, then by following the steps given below, they can see online with the help of their mobile phone or computer sitting at home, whether they have got the assistance of 12 thousand for construction of toilet under this scheme or not. .
- For this, first of all the beneficiary associated with the scheme will have to go to the official website of Swachh Bharat Mission. whose link Is .
- After visiting this official website of Swachh Bharat Mission – Gramin (All India), some kind of home page will open in front of you. As you can see in the below picture.
- Now in the Report column of the home page you will find [A 03] Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail Entered An option will appear, you have to click on it. After which a second page will open in front of you. As you can see in the photo below.
- After that you get this ( [Format A03] On the Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail entered page, you have to first select your State followed by District and Block.
- After selecting the above option, you have to click on the button of View Report.
- As soon as you click on View Report, the list of Gramin Sochalay Yojana will open in front of you.
- Now here you are by year Reported by Name List of (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022) will appear,
- Reported by Name In the column of the year you want to see the list, click on the number given below.
- On clicking on the number, a new popup page will open in front of you, in which you will see the name of the beneficiary gram panchayat, village name, family id number, name of the beneficiary / father or husband’s name, category and complete details of the amount of Rs 12,000.
- Now from this list you can search your name whether you have got the benefit of this scheme or not.
How many toilets have been constructed across the country so far?
- A & N ISLANDS
- ANDHRA PRADESH
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH
- D & N HAVELI
- DAMAN & DIU
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- JAMMU & KASHMIR
- MADHYA PRADESH
- TAMIL NADU
- UTTAR PRADESH
- WEST BENGAL
From October 2, 2014 till date (2021), a total of 10,76,48,799 toilets have been constructed in the country.
In this blog post we have told you rural toilet list 2022 I have provided step by step information about how to check your name online, hopefully you must have come to know now that how you can easily sit at home through your mobile phone, beneficiary list in PM New Sauchalay Yojana List online. can check. Apart from this, if you need any other kind of information related to this scheme, then you take us in the comment box, all possible help will be given to you. Thank you