haryana rooftop solar plant subsidy scheme 2022 apply online online registration / application form at www.hareda.gov.in, avail 30% subsidy on solar roof top power plant, check complete apply online process and details here haryana rooftop solar plant subsidy scheme 2021
Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme 2022
Haryana Government has announced Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme and application forms are being invited through online mode at www.hareda.gov.in. The objective of this scheme is to motivate people to opt for green energy. The Department of Renewable Energy is responsible for formulating necessary policies and programs for renewable sources of energy in the state. The objective of the scheme is to promote green building design for efficient use of energy in housing, commercial and industrial sector. Installation of solar power plants is mandatory in certain categories of buildings in Haryana. To enhance the potential of solar energy energy for energy security.
The Rooftop Solar Plant scheme aims to increase the grid connected solar power generation to 3000 MW and 20,000 MW by 2022. The annual potential for insurgency in the state is 4.6 kWh/m2/day. The objective of the project is to fight the issue of climate change and motivate to develop green energy.
Also Read: Haryana Bijli Connection Yojana
Apply Online for Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
People in Haryana can apply online for Rooftop Solar Plant Installation through the official website of Haryana Renewable Energy Department www.hareda.gov.in. Below is the complete procedure to fill the online application form
- First of all you have to visit the official website of New and Renewable Energy Department of Haryana Government. will go on.
- After that on the home page Apply Online in section For Solar Power Plant Click the link.
- In the newly opened window, as shown below “Apply NowClick on the button :-
- on this page, “New User Register here“Link to open Haryana Solar Power Plant Online Registration Form as shown below.
- Fill all the details in Haryana Solar Power Plant Online Registration Form. Afterwards, by using the applicant e-mail id and password “Login” can do. In the new window, click on “Apply for Services” link and then click on “View All Available Services” link.
- ,SearchIn the option, type solar. Then to open the Haryana Solar Power Plant Online Application Form”GCRT Solar Power PlantSelect Service as.
- Applicants can fill all the details in the opened online application such as applicant’s category, Aadhar card, mobile number, PAN/TAN number, e-mail ID and even uploading of Aadhar card.
Finally applicants have to submit the Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Online Application Form.
Also Read: Haryana Mahila Samridhi Yojana
Subsidy under Rooftop Solar Power Plant Subsidy Scheme in Haryana
The state government is providing 30% of the benchmark cost as subsidy under the scheme. The maximum subsidy per kWh is Rs 20000 per residential, institutional and social sector.
List of Documents Required for Solar Rooftop Plant Subsidy Scheme in Haryana
All the applicants must ensure that they must have the soft copy of the following proof before filling the online application:
- Identity Proof (Both): pan card, aadhar card
- Residence / Address Proof: Aadhar Card and if any other document is different from Aadhar Card
- Site Address Proof: Electricity bill, site photo
- For other than domestic sector: Certificate of Registration, Proof of being an Institution/Social Organization
Why Install Rooftop Solar Plant
A solar power plant generates electricity from sunlight directly from the sun from a solar panel made of a semiconductor material. The power provided is direct current (DC) electricity.
- Reduce your electricity bill by up to 90%.
- Life of more than 25 years.
- Payback period approx 5 years.
- No maintenance.
- Additional FAR allowed up to 12%.
- Approx cost Rs.60000-Rs.75,000 per kWh.
- Additional incentive in electricity bills up to Rs.1.00 per unit generated from total solar power.
- Feed excess solar power to the grid through a net-metering facility.
- Generate about 1500 units of electricity per year.
A solar power plant consists of an array of modules generating DC power, an inverter and sometime battery storage.
Salient Features of Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme
- The rooftop space requirement is 10 m/kwp.
- No processing / application fee.
- Installation of solar power plants is mandatory in certain categories of buildings in Haryana.
- No permission is required to be obtained from the building plan sanctioning authority.
Get the system installed from any approved channel partner of MNRE, Government of India (list available at www.hareda.gov.in and www.mnre.gov.in)
Important Links of Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme in Haryana
Click Here to Haryana Youth Job Incentive Scheme
If you have any query related to Haryana Rooftop Solar Plant Subsidy Scheme then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.