Government’s portal for laborers, on registering, you get the benefit of lakhs: The government of our country always provides benefits to the poor and working class people of the country by starting many schemes. Here we are providing you information about a portal on which all the workers of the country can take advantage of lakhs of rupees by registering. How will you get the benefit of this portal started by the government and what you will have to do. Complete information has been given to you in detail below.
Government’s portal for laborers, on registering, you get the benefit of lakhs
There are a large number of workers working in the unorganized sector in the country. To prepare a National Database (NDUW) of all these laborers, the government is running the e-shram portal. It is run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment and is completely dedicated to the workers of the unorganized sector. Any worker who is between 16-59 years of age and works in the unorganized sector can register on the e-shram portal.
Know who are the unorganized workers and laborers
All those workers who are working in the home-based, self-employed or unorganized sector and are drawing salary and are not a member of ESIC or EPFO, all those workers come under the category of unorganized sector. All such laborers can register on the e-shram portal and get the benefit of lakhs of rupees.
Benefits of registering on e-shram portal
After registering, the worker gets an accident insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh under PBSBY. It is provided free of cost. The government has the complete database of the laborers who register on the e-shram portal, so that they can easily get the benefits of any government scheme in future. The database is used to provide necessary support to eligible unorganized workers in situations such as emergencies and national pandemics.
Other Benefits of E Shram Card
- Benefits of PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- Benefits of Social Security Pension Scheme
- 2 lakh assistance under accident insurance cover
- In future, more benefits can be provided under this scheme.
how to register
- First of all visit the official website of e-shram portal.
- The official website of e-shram portal is eshram.gov.in.
- On the website, you will see the option of ‘Registration on E-shram’, click on it.
- Now enter your phone number, which is linked with your Aadhar card.
- Enter the captcha code and click on send OTP.
- Read and follow all the necessary instructions given here.
- Fill all the required information asked.
- Upload all the required documents.
- After that click on submit and take a print out of a copy.
- Now the registration process is completed.
Documents for Registration on e-Shram Portal
- Aadhar card
- mobile number linked with aadhar card
- bank account details
Also read – Click to see the list of all government schemes of the central government
Join us for information about government schemes
|with us Telegram join on||Click Here|
|Government Schemes Updates WhatsApp To take it, save this number in your mobile and WhatsApp send your name and address from||7878656697|