ecourts portal & app check the case status, judgement, hearing dates, court orders and other information related to any criminal or civil court under trial / pending in any court in India at the ecourts services portal at services.ecourts.gov.in Court Portal
The Central Government has launched two easy ways to get your court case information anytime, anywhere quickly and directly through the e-Courts India Services Mobile App and the e-Courts Portal. Now people can get complete details of any case in India like CNR number, party name, case number, filing number, lawyer name, FIR number, act type on services.ecourts.gov.in website or e-courts services app. Huh. Even people can get information about the next date of hearing of cases.
The facility to search warnings and get copies of judgments is also present on e-Nyayalaya portal and e-Nyayalaya Sewa mobile application. There is a single mobile app for High Court and District Courts Cases through which complete information about cases, hearings, decisions can be accessed. On the mobile application of e-court services, complete details of cases can be accessed by simply scanning the QR code.
Also Read : Maadhyam Portal Registration
How to check case details on eCourts portal (services.ecourts.gov.in) in India
On eCourt India Services Portal, people can search case information by CNR Number or Party Name or Case Number or Filing Number. OR Advocate Name OR FIR No. OR TYPE OF ACT.
eCourt India Services Portal – Get Case Information by CNR Number
Given below is the complete procedure to find case details using CNR number:-
- Official eCourts Portal Go to
- On the homepage, you will find a page by default to search case details by CNR number:-
- Here people can enter their 16 alphanumeric CNR number without any – (hyphen) or space and click on “Search” button to open the page with case details. This will open the current status and full history of the case.
If this page is not opened by default to access the case information by CNR number, people can click on the option “CNR Number” under “Search Menu” section on the far left side of the e-court portal.
e-Court Seva Portal – Check Case Status
If the person does not know the CNR number of the case then it can be searched by other options like Case registration number, Party name, Advocate name etc as mentioned below:-
- First eCourts India Services Portal Go to
- on the homepage,Search Menulocated on the far left side of the page under the section “Case StatusClick on the option.
- It will open a new page where candidates have to select their state, district and court premises:-
- Then the candidates can select the criteria on which they want to search the case from the given tabs on the screen.
Also Read: Main Nahi Hum Portal
e-Courts India Portal Decisions / Court Orders
Follow the procedure given below to find out the judgments or orders of the Court passed by the Hon’ble Courts:-
- services.ecourts.gov.in On the same go to the official e-courts portal and click on “Search Menu Section” on the left side to open a new page.Court OrdersClick on the option:-
- Here people can select the state, district and court premises of the case and orders/decisions can be established on party name, case number, court number and date of order.
Similar procedure is followed for caveat search on eCourts India Services Portal. On the official e-Courts Portal, click on “Search menu” section on the left side of the page.Cavet SearchClick on the option.
e-court services mobile app download
People can also download the e-court services mobile application on their Android phone (from Google Playstore) or Apple iPhone (App Store). Here we are giving you the direct link to download the app:-
Download eCourts Services Android App – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.gov.ecourts.eCourtsServices
Download e-Court Services iPhone App –
PM Modi said that “increased use of technology in the judicial system will be helpful in making the lives of the people easier and increasing the ease of life. The aim of all our efforts is that the poor people should no longer fear the courts, get timely justice and reduce the expenditure on the legal procedures of the courts. For more details on e-court services, check hearing dates, judgments, case status and details on the official web portal services.ecourts.gov.in.
Click Here to MSME Sampark Placement Portal Registration
If you have any query related to eCourts Portal then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can also share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.