delhi ration card list 2022 PDF at nfs.delhigovt.nic.in, download / print e-Ration Card, check status (view RC details online), fillup RC application / registration form, check eligibility, list of documents Delhi Ration Card List 2021
Delhi Ration Card List 2022
Good News !! Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, has been extended till September 2022 to provide free ration to 80 crore poor people of the country. Now every poor person will get 5 kg rice or wheat per month, each family will get 1 kg gram per month and for 5 months. More details are given below….
Click here to know about Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana Free Ration Scheme to Beneficiaries
The Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs has released the Delhi Ration Card List online at nfs.delhigovt.nic.in. All the citizens who had earlier made fresh registrations for ration cards can now check their names online in the Delhi Ration Card List or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries. Delhi AAY / PR-S / JRC / RCRC / APLS / PR Ration Card List is now available online on the official website of Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs.
To ease the process of finding the names of the beneficiaries, the state government has made this Delhi ration card new list public. People can also find their name in Delhi NFSA Ration Card List online. People can now also find their name in the ration card of AAY/PR-S/JRC/RCRC/APLS/PR beneficiaries.
Ration card in Delhi is an essential document for the people to take advantage of most of the government schemes. Schemes It is important to note that ration card holders can buy ration at subsidized rates only from ration shops located nearby. In addition, ration card holders can only take advantage of the National Food Security Scheme (NFSA).
Also Read: Delhi Free Wi-Fi Scheme
How to Download Delhi Ration Card List PDF
All the candidates who previously applied for new ration card, now check your name in Delhi New Ration Card List for NFSA Beneficiaries. Given below is the complete procedure to download Delhi Ration Card List PDF on the official website of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department:-
- First official website go to
- On the homepage, to redirect to EPDS link “Allocation Details RC Wise” Click the link.
- On clicking this link, the page will open to view the state wise details of ration allotment to various Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- Click here to open the district wise details of ration allotment to FPS by state names.DelhiClick on:-
- Select the district on the page that opens. For example:- We have given “District Name” to open circle wise details of ration allotment to FPS.CentralChosen :-
- Select the name of the circle on the page that opens. For example:- We have given “Circle Name” to open FPS wise details of ration allotment to FPS.BallimaramChosen :-
- On the opened page, select the ration card type like AAY, PR-S, JRC, RCRC, APLS, PR and click on the numbers given below the ration card type to open the Delhi Ration Card List PDF:-
- You can download Delhi Ration Card List PDF and then manually find your name in the downloaded Ration Card List of Delhi.
Delhi Ration Card Status – Check Your Ration Card Details
Here is the complete process to check your ration card details online or Delhi ration card status:-
- First official website go to
- on the homepage,”View Your Ration Card Details” Click the link.
- Then the page will appear to view your ration card details in Delhi:-
- You can enter any one of the following details – 1) Aadhaar Number of any family member 2) NFS Application ID 3) New Ration Card Number (eg 077….) 4) Old Ration Card Number (eg AAY12…)
- Then the Delhi Ration Card Status page with the complete details of the ration card holder will open.
Also Read: Delhi Free Tablet Scheme
Get E-Ration Card – Download / Print E-Ration Card in Delhi
Here is the complete procedure to get e-ration card by filling the form to download and print e-ration card:-
- First official website go to
- on the homepage,”Get e-Ration Card” Click the link.
- Then the form filling page to download / print the e-ration card will appear:-
- Enter the details like Ration Card Number, Name of Head of Family (HOF), Aadhar Number of HOF/NFS ID, Year of Birth of HoF, Mobile Number as given in NFS Application or later registered in NFS website.
Types of Ration Card Issued in Delhi
There are 6 different types of ration cards that are issued to citizens on the basis of their financial status as well as income level. The different types of ration cards issued to the citizens of Delhi are as follows:-
- Rehabilitation Colonies Ration Card (RCRC)
- APLS Ration Card
- PR Ration Card
- Slum Ration Card (JRC)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) Ration Card
- pr-s ration card
Delhi Ration Card Online Application Form, PDF Form Download
Ration card is an essential document for all citizens, which is used in many government and non-government works, which is issued by every state government according to the economic status of its citizens. Ration Card in Delhi Along with taking advantage of most government schemes, poor people can also buy ration at subsidized rates from ration shops located near them.
To add your name in Ration Card List of Delhi you can download Ration Card Form in Hindi PDF which is available online. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download the online application form for ration card in Delhi in PDF form:-
- Ration Card Delhi Apply Online Application Form, PDF Form Download | Delhi Ration Card Application Form PDF Download Link –
- After clicking on the link given above, click on the link “Application Form for NFSA 2013”. Delhi New Ration Card Application Form PDF will appear.
- Fill the registration form for this new ration card in Delhi and submit it to your nearest committee or food department.
Delhi Ration Card Apply Online Registration
Apart from this, candidates can also apply online to include their name in the new ration card list, for which you have to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly the candidate has to go through the e-Food Security, Delhi Government Portal nfs.delhigovt.nic.in have to go
- after which ‘Citizen CornerIn the section of “Apply Online for Food SecurityClick on the link, after which you will get your ‘RegisterRegister by clicking on the option ‘.
- After registering, now you have to login and click on New Ration Card Registration Form Delhi, after which you will see the registration form.
Fill all the information properly in the Delhi Ration Card Fresh Entry Application Form and click on the “Submit” button given below.
Check Delhi Ration Card Application Status
You can follow the steps mentioned below to check your status in Ration Card Delhi, details online through Aadhar Card:
- First e-Food Security, Delhi Government Portal Go to
- In the section of Citizen Corner Track Food Security Application Click on
- Fill the asked information given below.SearchClick on the button.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Ration Card
All the applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to get a new ration card in Delhi:-
- Applicants who are permanent residents of Delhi can apply.
- Families who do not already have ration cards in the state are eligible.
- Newly married couple can apply for new ration card.
- Citizens having temporary ration card or whose date has expired are eligible.
It is important to note that the issuance of a new ration card in Delhi will be based on the household income as well as the economic status of the family.
List of documents required for new ration card in Delhi
Given below is the complete list of documents required to apply online for new ration card in Delhi:-
- Residential / Address Proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age certificate (scanned copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of family (scanned copy)
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Self declaration and certificate issued by Ward Councilor/Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
In case of non-availability of above documents, application for new ration card is liable to be rejected.
Helpline Number for Delhi Ration Card (Toll Free)
People can now contact Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department for any problem related to ration card. Helpline Number for Delhi Ration Card as well as Toll Free Contact Number. Citizen/KnowOfficerDetail.aspx Through the link your officials can be checked. For more details visit the official website nfs.delhigovt.nic.in
Click Here to Delhi Ration Card Application Form
If you have any query related to Delhi Ration Card List then you can ask in below comment box, our team will try our best to help you. If you liked this information of ours, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can take advantage of this scheme.