pm gati shakti yojana | pradhanmantri gatishakti pariyojana | Prime Minister Gati Shakti Yojana
As you all know that our country Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji presented the Union Budget 2022-2023 in the Lok Sabha on February 1.
Many decisions have been taken through this budget. Today in this article we have provided you detailed information about an important project under the budget Pradhan Mantri GatiShakti Pariyojana.
PM Gati ShaktiThe National Multimedia Communications Master Plan is essentially a digital platform to bring together 16 ministries including railways, integrated planning and coordinated implementation of infrastructure delivery projects.
If you are a reader, then you must read this article, it can help you to understand the changes happening in the progress of the country, steps taken, benefits and impact of the project etc.
PM Gati Shakti Pariyojana 2022
Prime Minister Narendra Modi had given information about this project while addressing the country on Independence Day last year.
On 13 October 2021, the Prime Minister addressed the Chief Ministers of the State Governments, Lieutenants, Governors, other dignitaries etc. PM speed power addressed and started the project.
Prime Minister Gati Shakti will talk about the infrastructure schemes of the state governments and various ministries like Bharatmala, Sagarmala, Inland Waterways, Arid/Arid Ports, UDAN etc.
पीएम जी सम्बोधन में कहते है- "आज दुर्गाष्टमी है , पूरे देश में आज शक्ति स्वरुप का पूजन हो रहा है, कन्या पूजन हो रहा है और शक्ति की उपासना के इस पुण्य अवसर पर देश की प्रगति को गति देने के शुभ कार्य प्रारम्भ हो रहा है "
Aazaadi Kaa Amrit Kaal
Under PM Gati Shakti, for the next 25 years, work will be done only for the progress of the country. elixir of freedom will form. Modi ji has given the mantra of the scheme. which is like this ;
Will For Progress
Work For Progress
Wealth For Progress
Plan For Progress
Preference For Progress
PM Narendra Modi
That means now the country is for India coming through this PM Gati Shakti. self reliant india Work will be done for 25 years with the resolve only for the progress of the country.
PM Gati Shakti Yojana
|Project||PM Gati Shakti Project|
|started by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|when did it start||13 October 2021|
|how long is the target||progress work for 25 years|
|budget||100 lakh crore|
|the gain||To give a sustainable progress to the country|
PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan
In the coming years, whichever government will come, everyone will have the same goal – desire, work, money-value, planning, and choice will all be for the progress of the country.
PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan This will prove to be a help in taking India’s resolve to self-power, self-confidence and self-reliance.
This National Master Plan has been started with this objective, which will give Progressive Strength to 21st century India.
Next Generation Infrastructure
Speed power to this national plan Next generation infrastructure and multi modal connectivity will be received from
This National Plan will give impetus to the government policies related to infrastructure from planning to its execution.
Through this national planning, accurate guidance will be provided with correct information so that government projects are completed in a stipulated time.
At the heart of this great campaign of speed power will be all these;
- people of india
- business world of india
- manufacturers of india
- Villages, cities and farmers of India etc.
गति शक्ति यह भारत के वर्तमान एवं आनेवाली पीढ़ीओ को २१वी सदी के भारत के निर्माण के लिए नयी ऊर्जा देगा, उनके रास्ते के अवरोध समाप्त करेगा। -प्रधानमंत्री नरेंद्र मोदी
Purpose of PM Gati Shakti Yojana
As you know that whenever there is talk of the work of the government system, people used to come to their mind as soon as they hear the word government and they come – poor quality work, delay in work for years, unnecessary interruption, public money. Insulting, being used in vain, etc.
This is because the government has to use the money received by the public (in the form of taxes) in a progressive work, not to waste it, it was not in their spirit.
Due to all this, we also started to feel that now our country will run like this, seeing the progress of other countries, kept condemning the country, and had almost accepted that nothing can change now.
But in the last seven years, the government has proved it wrong. And to keep it sustainable G-16 Plan has been started.
This project has the following objectives:
- Efforts will be made to complete the started project and complete it before time.
- Addressing infrastructure planning deficiencies.
- Working with Macro Planning.
- Bringing down the stress of coordination of various ministries and government departments on a single platform.
- Achieve progress that is sustainable.
- Reducing logistics cost.
- Speeding up the process of import-export and reducing time.
- Don’t waste tax money.
- Now the collective power of the government will all be used to complete the plan.
Implementation of PM Gati Shakti
This PM Gati Shakti National Master Plan While addressing the Prime Minister, giving a simple but accurate example, this speed power reflecting the importance of
In India, works used to start without a comprehensive plan for infrastructure.
All the departments are adopting their different policies, that is, railways on their own plans, road transport departments doing their own planning, telecom on their own terms and gas pipelines according to their own.
We all have seen that when a road is completely ready, after that the gas pipeline, water pipeline come and again dig the road and spoil it.
And it has been found happening across the country. There is traffic on some road, due to formation of circle, there is chaos etc.
Project Synchronized Under G-16 Plan
In the midst of these troubles, without any planning work, more efforts have to be made in synchronizing (adjusting with time) the ongoing projects in the country.
The basic reason for all this is not understanding the difference between Macro Planning and Micro Implementation.
Different departments do not get information on time that when and where other departments are preparing to start their projects.
At the same time, the states are also not aware of such choices, due to these silos, decision problems are created and along with the budget fixed for the project is also wasted.
सबसे बड़ा नुकसान यह होता है कि शक्ति बढ़ने के बजाये , शक्ति मल्टीप्लय होने के बजाये विभाजित हो जाती है। -PM Modi
solution to all these difficulties PM Gati Shakti Pariyojana will be received from
- For infrastructure, each ministry should stop planning separately.
- Prepare a comprehensive plan by understanding everyone’s planning, do a macro plan.
- Help the private sector solve their plan.
- This will lead to creation of quality infrastructure.
- Due to this, a large economic activity is born.
- It creates massive employment opportunity.
- A budget of 100 lakh crores has been made in this.
जैसे बिना स्किल मैन पावर के किसी भी क्षेत्र में आवश्यक परिणाम प्राप्त नहीं कर सकते है , उसी प्रकार आधुनिक इंफ्रास्ट्रक्चर के बिना हम चौतरफा विकास नहीं कर सकते। -पीएम मोदी जी
All Ministries At One Platform: Gati Shakti Portal
As you know, whether votes are being held in the country or not, but along with the political will power, the government itself has caused the most damage to the construction of the country’s infrastructure.
Since all the state cabinets never worked together, the lack of coordination between the same government departments itself remained a hindrance in the development of this structure.
In this way, these infrastructure projects themselves became a wall in the development of the country. These projects, which were not completed for a long time, used to lose their need.
PM Gati Shakti Yojana solves this problem as follows:
- All the ministries and departments of the government will be brought on a single platform.
- This will be an online portal where departments will add their data.
- Information about all the ongoing projects in the country will be public.
- This website and Gati Shakti Portal will be developed by the coming year 2023-24.
- Whole Of Government Approach will be adopted.
- Correct information about every big project will be given to all the departments.
- Will expand Holistic Governance.
Effects and Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Gati Shakti Project
PM Gati Shakti This is such a project, which will work on the construction of the 21st century.
The goal of the project is to build a sustainable infrastructure for India with the resolve of a self-reliant India for the next 25 years.
Here we have depicted the impact of this project in different ways;
All Ministries One Platform
- The government will make the biggest impact from this project first on its working style.
- Now all the ministries will be brought on a single platform where they will be able to get accurate information about all the ongoing projects in the country.
- With this, every ministry will be able to work on their projects with a comprehensive plan. All these projects will also be public for the public.
- This will benefit us that we will be able to easily know which project is going on in which place in the country.
- How much is the budget of this project, and by which departments and ministries the work is being done. Which plan will be completed when and what will be the benefits after the completion of these plans.
- We will be able to choose a government that works for one working and sustainable development. We will get transparency in the work of the government.
Master plan and a basic infrastructure
- In this project, all the states will be connected and from this a plan of work on the projects being done in different states will be received by other ministries.
- On joining the project, various ministries can make a comprehensive plan and review the work time accurately.
- The private sector can also become an effective factor in the growth of the country by making a comprehensive formation of its plan.
- When a comprehensive plan is prepared from this project, a basic sustainable infrastructure will be created.
- When a basic structure is built, there will be a big jobs creation takes place.
impact on logistics cost
- In the country, when a special zone was provided for industry, but there was no seriousness for connectivity (electricity / water) in those areas.
- There used to be no rail connectivity even in the areas of mining and port. This used to increase our transport expenses.
- Due to the proximity of industries port for export and their lack of fast connectivity, their products became expensive.
- All this encouraged the Logistic Coast. But the solution to these problems is found through the power of speed.
- The infrastructure to be constructed from the master plan of this Gati Shakti will connect and help other infrastructures.
- These infrastructure will play an important role in reducing the logistics cost.