beti bachao beti padhao The movement was initially started by the Government of India. It was essentially a joint effort between the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
Launched in October 2015, ,Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ (BBBP) Planning, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Ministry of Women and Child Development pmindia.gov.in and a joint initiative of the Ministry of Human Resource Development aims to address
On 23rd July 2018, the criteria for minimum annual deposit for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account has been revised to Rs 250 from the earlier amount of Rs 1,000. Currently, the interest rate offered by the SSY scheme is 7.6% per annum
What is the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme?
beti bachao beti padhao ya scheme is a noble initiative by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi to encourage women education.
Launched on January 22, 2015, the scheme is supported by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Ministry of Women and Child Development and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
This plan has two objectives. The first is “Beti Bachao”, which means to save the girl child or to balance the sex ratio. The second part translates to educating a girl child or “teaching a daughter”.
Government of India gives financial help to run this scheme. Its aim is to provide the best education to every child.
Therefore, proving a daughter worth and saving a girl Save our daughters, teach daughter within its objectives. This scheme works to improve women’s welfare services and increase awareness of women’s rights.
However, individuals need to fulfill specific eligibility standards to qualify for the application.
Also Read :- Apna Khata | E dharti Bhulekh, Jamabandi, Apna Khata land map, apnakhata
the purpose of beti bachao beti padhao
BBBP Yojana pmindia.gov.in aims to prevent sex selection abortion and thus, not only ensure the survival of the girl child but also ensure their safety, education and empowerment. Therefore, the objective of the scheme is not only to arrest but also to take multi-sectoral action to reverse the declining CSR in 100 districts. The objective of this scheme is to achieve the following objectives:
- Change in the mindset of the parents to raise the girl child as ‘Paraya Dhan’
- retention of girls in schools
- Challenging gender stereotypes and promoting equality between boys and girls
- Stop child marriage and dowry
- Providing a safe environment for girls
- Advocating for higher education and simple marriages
- Supporting property rights in the inheritance of girls
- daughter’s celebration
List of schemes under Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Dhanalakshmi Yojana
- Kanyashree Project Scheme
- Ladli Yojana
- Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- balika samridhi yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign in 100 districts
Save our daughters, teach daughter The campaign is being implemented in 100 selected districts across the country which have low CSR. In the 2011 Census, a district in each state of India has been identified on the basis of the following criteria:
- Above national average but rising CSR (5 states)
- Above national average but declining CSR (8 districts)
- below national average
Budget allocation and administration for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao campaign
The government allocated Rs 100 crore for the Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao campaign under a ‘multi-sectoral action plan for the care and protection of the girl child’. However, around Rs 200 crore is estimated to be spent on this scheme. The MWCD, responsible for budgeting the plan, transfers the allocated funds to the state. In addition to Corporate Social Responsibility programs, preparations are being made to add more money with the help of several state governments.
beti bachao beti padhao (BBBP) The scheme is operated by the Chief Secretary and the head of the State Task Force to monitor the progress of the scheme across the state. Similarly, the Collector will lead the various officers of the district to ensure proper implementation of the scheme. District collectors have to document several indicators related to CSR.
Also read :- MP Rojgar Portal 2022 | mprojgar.gov.in Employment Registration
Implementation of beti bachao beti padhao pmindia.gov.in
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao pmindia.gov.in scheme aims to achieve the above objectives by taking the following measures:
- Ensuring the implementation of a comprehensive and targeted social mobilization campaign to pave the way for equal respect for the girl child in all respects including education.
- Triggering healthy debate and public discourse on the issue of decline in CSR and emphasis on its improvement through social media across the country.
- Special focus should be given to select ‘gender critical’ districts with low CSR and therefore an integrated approach apart from intensive and coordinated efforts is required to achieve the desired results.
- The objective of the scheme is to train both the Panchayati Raj Institutions and the Urban Local Bodies to work in the right direction so as to bring about a positive social change in line with its stated objectives.
- Ensure seamless multi-sectoral convergence at district/block level for proper implementation of the scheme.
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao target group
The plan targets the following groups:
- primary: Parents, expectant mothers, newly wed couples, young married couples and lactating mothers.
- Secondary: Diagnostic centres, nursing homes, private hospitals, doctors, in-laws, adolescents and youth.
- Tertiary: General Public, Industry Associations, Medical Associations, Media, Voluntary Organizations, Religious Leaders, Women SGHs, Frontline Workers, PRIs and Officers.
Eligibility Criteria for Beti Padhao Beti Bachao Scheme
to interested applicants beti bachao beti padhao To be eligible for this, certain conditions have to be met.
- The girl must be Indian.
- The applying family must have a girl child below the age of ten years
- Applicant girl should have Sukanya Samriddhi account in any financial institution
- NRIs will not be eligible for this scheme.
Eligible candidates need to submit documents to complete the application.
Let us check the steps to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme. This will help in understanding the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao meaning and application process in detail.
Offline Application for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
The steps to make a successful application for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme are as follows.
- Phase 1: to an applicant save girl child Plan No need to visit any financial institution that offers
- Phase 2: They have to submit their respective form for the scheme or open Sukanya Samriddhi account.
- step 3: Fill the form manually and submit the required documents to the concerned authority.
After verification the funds will be transferred to the account of a girl child.
Note that the person bbbp The account can be easily transferred from one lending institution to another. They can also keep money in the post office.
Let us find out what benefits a person can get from the said scheme.
Also Read :- NSP Login | scholarships gov in | National Scholarship Portal 2022 Benefits
Documents required for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
Individuals need to submit the following documents to the Ministry of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme to make a successful application.
- applicant’s birth certificate
- parent’s id card
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof- Driving License, Utility Bill, Passport, Electricity Bill etc.
- Passport size photograph.
Individuals should keep the mentioned document handy to streamline their application.
Benefits of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme
save girl child One of the objectives is to provide quality education and service to women candidates. A person can get the following benefits from this scheme.
- It helps a girl child to get quality education.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme ensures that parents can save money for their daughter’s higher education and marriage.
- Parents can get tax benefits under this scheme. They also get higher interest rate against savings account.
- A girl child can easily access or withdraw the amount from the account.
- The maximum amount a person can deposit in this account is ₹ 1.5 lakh per year.
- Government will deposit the amount in the beneficiary’s account
Under this scheme, individuals will have to deposit a minimum of ₹1000 in their account in a post office or a national bank. Individuals can deposit this amount for the next 14 years.
The scheme allows parents to withdraw 50% of the amount when their daughter turns 18. They can withdraw the balance amount when she turns 21.
Individuals can use this amount to manage expenses related to daughter’s marriage.
This Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme And it has important information about the application process. Individuals should check the updates on the official website to get detailed information about this scheme.
frequently Asked question
Yes, Beti Bachao Beti Padho is a successful scheme because the link ratio has gone up to 950 females per 10,000 males, and the number of female police officers has also increased from 6% to 8.5%.
The main objective of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme is to promote girl child education, improve self-awareness and discriminate against girl child.
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao launch date is 22 January 2015.
You should start investing in Sukanya Samardhi Yojana to make your daughter’s future secure. This account offers a high interest rate of up to 7.60%, and you can also save by opening this account.