PM Kusum Yojana online apply, Pradhan Mantri Free solar panel Yojana, Pradhanmantri Kusum Yojana online registration and application form, PMKY Registration Form, How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana?
PM Kusum Yojana The main objective of starting this scheme is that farmers do not have to face the problems faced by irrigation. This scheme has been started under the central government. Under the scheme, farmers do not need petrol and diesel irrigation pumps for irrigation work and irrigation work can be done at low cost. In this article you Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana The complete information will be given till the end of the article.
PM Kusum Yojana 2022
The central government has given this scheme to the farmers of the country. PM Kusum Yojana Through this, instead of diesel and petrol, with the help of solar plants, it has been started to irrigate its crops. Free Solar Panel Scheme It has been started in many states of the country. farmers under the scheme 90% on Solar Panel The exemption is being provided by the government. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you can apply in the below mentioned way and get the benefits.
Also read >>>>> Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme
Purpose of PM Kusum Yojana
- The main objective of PM Kusum Yojana is to provide solutions to the problems related to water to the farmers.
- To provide huge amount of discount on Solar Pump to the farmers of the country.
- Saving fuel by using solar pump.
- To encourage farmers to adopt solar pumps in place of diesel petrol engines.
- To reduce the cost of irrigation work for the farmers.
Features of PM Kusum Yojana
- The government has set a target of distributing 27.5 lakh solar panels to the farmers of the country.
- The farmer can increase his income by selling the electricity generated from the solar pump.
- One million solar pumps will be installed in such places where at present there is a grid available along with psoriasis inns.
- Grid connected solar panels up to a capacity of 2 MW will be installed in rural areas.
Also read >>>>> Prime Minister Free Solar Panel Scheme
PM Kusum Solar Panel Yojana Online Apply / Registration
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana / Solar Pump Scheme has been opened, Free Solar Panel Scheme To take advantage of this, you can go to your nearest Agriculture Department office and find out what is its application process in your state. here you have it Online Registration The procedure is described as-
- First of all go to the official website of PM Kusum Yojana.
- The home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now you have to click on New Registration.
- Enter your name, address, mobile number, email id.
- Now choose your plan. Solar Megawatt / State And District
- On submission of the form an SMS will be received on your mobile number.
- In this way your application will be complete.
- Now you have to contact your District Agriculture Office with Bank Draft for further process.
Also read >>>>> How to improve PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
Offline Registration For PM Kusum Yojana
Farmer brothers, if you are facing any problem in registering it online, then you can also get it done offline. For its offline registration, you have to contact your nearest Agriculture Department office and to get the benefit of the scheme, you can apply to the concerned officer along with the copy of the bank draft.
PM Kusum / Solar Panel Yojana Subsidy
Farmers brothers, if we talk about its subsidy, then here below you have been given the information about how much exemption is provided to you under PM Kusum Yojana.
|Central Government||60% of the total cost as Subsidy|
|Bank||30% of the total cost as Loans to Farmers|
|Farmers||10% of the total cost|
Documents / Eligibility of PM Kusum Yojana
- The applicant must be a farmer to apply in the scheme.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card / Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s Bank Account / Bank Account
- Land Documents / Land Record Copy
PM Kusum / Solar Pump Yojana Helpline Number
If the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana / Solar Pump Scheme is not working or if you face any problem in getting the benefit of the scheme, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Government of India. can go on. Or you can get the solution of the problem by calling 011-2436-0707 , 011-2436-0404 ,1800-180-3333.
Let me tell you one important information that on the internet you will find many fake websites related to PM Kusum Yojana which get your information from you but you will not get any benefit from it, please beware of this type of fraudulent website and there is no one there. Don’t even fill out the form.